👭Twin Sisters - 3👭

Avu : I can't believe my dear sister that you are adjusting anything for me , you never do anything like this for me, by the way thank you so much my dear sister.

Sid : if you want then I can sleep on floor, so you both can sleep comfortably on berths.

Avni : no, no, not needed Sidharth, we will manage you don't worry about that.

Finally, one of them went up, I confirmed that avni went up and avi slept on the floor.

I must say they both are carbon copy of each other completely.

I had just then getting sleepy avi get up and shook me slightly.

Avi : I need your help.

Sid : yeah what can I do?

Avi : actually I can't sleep on floor.

Sid : uhmm, Okay you sleep here on my berth, I will adjust.

Avi : no It's so uncomfortable to sleep on floor.

Sid : what I could do for you then?

Avi : if you don't mind and if you can adjust in your berth, which is very wide I can sleep in small place by your side.

I was shocked but at last, I didn't have any reason to refuse her.

She got up and sliding under my blanket she slept by my side.

It's more weird, we are in same blanket when we just know each other hardly from last 3 hours approx.

Though the berth is wide for me but its not that wide for two.

Anyway, I tried to adjust and sleep.

After sometime the train got a jerk a bit.

I felt she may fall down, so I put my hand around her pulled towards me to save her, I thought she slept but she moved and she easily came closer.

I kept my hand as a support to avoid her from slipping down.

Avi also put her hand around me and came closer.

I was not expecting a respond because it's not needed for her, but now I am not able to sleep with a girl in my arms.

Stay tuned.

Temperature going high.