1

Ignore the mistakes. Any pictures used in the fiction are not mine. Credit to their respective owners. This work is entirely mine and any resemblance to any other work is pure coincidence. Kindly do not copy the work. Happy reading.

"Heesong, just admit it while I am asking nicely. I don't want my day to be a mess,"

Seokjin adds, his voice grave and stern, dragon-like eyes glaring straight at the brown-haired man in front of him. He takes a cigarette from his pack, lights it, and brings it to his lips. Heesong grinned with a smug expression on his face.

"Well, I'm telling the truth, boss; why would I even want to go against you?"

Heesong responds in a faux-innocent tone, and Seokjin's countenance darkens at that. This guy was not going to make this easy. The alpha nods and blows a puff of smoke before turning his head to look at a raven head. A few feet away, the raven-haired man was aimlessly walking and smoking a cigarette. He appears to be lost in thought, as he often is these days.

" Jungkook"

The mob boss calls out the raven-haired man, who looks calmly back at him.

"Our friend here is adamant on being innocent; why don't you help him a bit with that?" Seokjin's eyes gleamed with something akin to mirth, and Jungkook's subtle curl of lips brought a kind of shiver down Heesong's spine.

"I will gladly help him, Hyung," he says before slowly walking towards the said guy, hawk-like eyes fixed on his prey.

Heesong trembled visibly in front of the raven head, his frantic eyes searching around for his men to protect him. Jungkook comes to a halt in front of him and lowers himself to face him. He chuckles as he slowly blows smoke into his face. In an instant, he drags the man to the ground, his boot-clad legs crossing his chest. Heesong's men immediately pointed their guns at Jungkook and Seokjin, but then, one by one, shadows emerged from the back, and their men quickly surrounded Heesong's goons, easily overpowering them. Heesong returns Jungkook's look, panicked and sweating profusely. Jungkook dragged his foot slowly towards the man's palm before pressing his boots against his hands. The room echoed with the man's agonising screams.

"Please leave me; I swear to God I didn't do... anything Jungkook, boss; please tell him to stop; I... am telling the truth," He cries out, tears streaming down his face. Seokjin chuckles, tapping away his cigarette. "I did ask you nicely; could have just admitted it. You really think having Youngdo behind your back is going to help you against me?"

The man was forced to look up as Jungkook knelt down and ran his tatted hands through the man's hair, tugging at it harshly. Heesong almost passed out from the agonising pain that hit him when the raven head slammed the burning end of the cigarette into his already damaged palms. His vocal cords nearly burst as he screams at the top of his lungs, but Jungkook calmly presses the bud harder while maintaining an unnervingly serene expression.

" I... I admit it...I..I am sorry, boss. I made a mistake. Please forgive me. I swear to God, I won't repeat it again. "Please give me a second chance, boss," Heesong begs, finally giving up and almost passing out from pain and exhaustion. Seokjin raises his hands, and Jungkook stops pressing the cigarette, standing back up.

"See, now that wasn't hard, was it? Could have saved yourself from this, but you needed to waste my time, didn't you?" Seokjin stands up, fixing his suit jacket. "It was nice having you around Heesong, but you know how traitors end up in here," Seokjin says as he looks at Namjoon, who has remained as calm as a rock throughout. He matches Seokjin's gaze, understanding everything without words. He nods before walking towards the guy.