2

"Your daily dose of dessert, Hyung," Minwoo grins as he places the box in front of the Alpha. Jungkook mirrors the smile before taking the box. Minwoo waves before walking away.

"You'll get diabetes if you eat this much sugar every day," Hoseok mumbles, but Jungkook, as usual, ignores it before opening the box and taking in the delicious smell. The omega sends something to him every day. Some days there are pies, some days cakes, some days doughnuts, and some days cupcakes.

"Just say you're jealous that he gets some really good desserts every day," Namjoon snorts, typing onto his laptop. Hoseok sticks his tongue out and crosses his arms, sulking.

"I wish some cake shop guy courted me too," Jimin adds, and Yoongi looks at him in disbelief. "Right in front of me? All right, fine, you know what I'll just resign and open a cake shop right now. Please inform Seokjin Hyung that I have retired, Joon," he says dramatically.

"Well, that doesn't matter because you also need to be good at making desserts," Jimin scoffs playfully. Yoongi opens his mouth to retort back. Jungkook was just in his own world, ready to dig into his treat. Oh, how he was a fitness freak. Now he was just addicted to the omega's desserts. Today it looked like a new kind of cake; it smelled amazing, and Jungkook was sure it tasted amazing too. He takes a spoonful and marvels at the smooth texture of the slice, which melts like butter. He slowly places the spoon in his mouth, already closing his eyes for the blast of taste in his mouth. But his face suddenly distorts, and he spits the cake out, coughing. He frantically searched for water and grabbed the first bottle he saw before gulping it down completely.

"Kook, are you okay?" Namjoon asked perplexedly, while the others also stared at him with the same expression.

Jungkook breathes out, his tongue burning from the spice. " Its..it's spicy," he blurts out, going to drink a second bottle of water.

"What?" Namjoon and Yoongi ask, while Hoseok and Jimin laugh loudly. Jungkook drinks the water before nodding. "It's really spicy," he utters, bewildered.

He looks back at the cafe and flinches a bit when he sees the omega staring at him, eyes shooting daggers. He sat with his arms crossed in front of his chest, a scowl on his face. He glares for some more time before getting up and going inside. Jungkook just looked at the omega's back, clueless.

"Did I do something wrong?" He cocks his head and wonders aloud.

"Knowing you, you definitely did," Jimin shrugs, his suppressed laugh still present. Jungkook glares at him before he goes out and walks towards the shop. He enters the shop and looks around for the familiar omega before spotting him by the cash counter.

"Welcome to "The Art of Cake." What would you like to have, sir?" the omega says before looking up, and as soon as he sees Jungkook's face, his face twists into a scowl.

"Sorry, no cakes for you, sir, please leave," he chews out with a glare.

"Did I do something wrong? Why are you angry with me?" the alpha asks, confused nonetheless.

"Please move out of the line, sir; there are people behind you," the omega says in a mock-polite tone before pushing Jungkook aside and going on to the next person's order. Jungkook looks at the omega and walks over to one of the chairs before taking a seat. He watches the omega take down the orders one by one. A few seconds later, Taehyung walks inside the kitchen and goes towards the pantry area when suddenly he feels a tug at his wrist. The alpha drags him inside the storage area before closing the door. He traps the omega by the wall, gazing directly at his blue eyes.

"Okay, tell me what I did, or else I am not going to let you go," the alpha says calmly, his hands trapping the omega against the walls. Taehyung glares at him before looking away.