ㄒ山ㄖ

•Past•
____
K

im family was waiting for their one and only girl child aka Yn Kim to arrive downstairs.

They heard a footsteps of a 15  yrs old girl comin' downstairs.
Their youngest boy child aka Jungkook
said while clenching his jaw.
Jk=Mom, dad, guys! There she came!
All looked towards her only to find her smiling and saying.
Yn=good morning everyone.
Dad:- F**k this little 'good morning' of yours!
Their father spat in anger.
Her smiling face gone and replaced with the confused one.
Yn=what happened? Did i do something wrong dad? Mom? Oppa's?
Mom:-how can you do this to us
yn? HOW?
Their mom slapped her, whom they had seen the cheerful side ,is now seeing her angry side.
Yn=w-what i did?
Said while holding her left cheek with teary eyes.
Namjoon= don't be innocent now yn!
He yelled at her, well he was most calm one in the whole family ,he usually don't yell but now the situation is other.
Tae:-How? HOW CAN U GIVE OUR INFO TO OUR ENEMY!? NOW! LOOK! WHAT HE HAD DONE TO OUR COMPANY!! YOU'RE REALLY A B*TCH.
He said while throwing the today's newspaper in her face.
well he is usually a cuddly winter bear but now he is the dangerous bear.

Yn pick it up and read the top headline of the paper with wide eyes.

"KIM CORPORATE GOT BANKRUPT AND HAD BEEN BURN DOWN THE HALF OF THE BUILDING"

S

he looked at them and her awaited tears starts to fall.
jimin:-Dont cry now sl*t... And tell us for whom did u had done that?
He is the bestfriend and best brother of yn in her yes. And now he is being the worst.
Yn:- You guys really think I have done that?
She spat at their face with rage in her eyes.
She was feeling hurt, betrayed, and many more.
Jhope:-we even got the proof b*tch
He said while throwing some picture in her face.
He is the sunshine of the family but now scary member of the family.
She picked up the pictures and said.
Yn:-this is photoshopped!
Suga:-Now how many lies you have to tell? Sl*t.

He is the sleepy head but now dangerous head.
Mom:-You've no right to live in this house! Just pack your bags and go out of here! Out of our sight!
Yn:- (bitter chuckle) you guys believe this fake pics?.... Well lemme tell you one thing...... Mr. Kang had done all theses things....... Once you know don't regret later........
After saying this in a bitter tone she left from there to her room and packed her bags and then left the mansion.
____________
It's been 8 yrs since yn left the mansion.
All the happiness of Mansion died, once there was a time this mansion was filled with laugh and happiness but now dead silence.....

Yn was right after they investigated in this topic they found out mr. Kang was one who had done this..

They killed mr. Kang mercilessly but regretting of what they had done to yn,the memories when they call yn with names always haunt them.

Their parents always cry at night in regret.
Their brothers smile and laugh had already lost. Regret and jealous show their eyes when they see other brothers with their sisters.....

They always recall the memories of time when they spend time with her, went amusement parks and many more places with her....

_______________
I think now let's end this chapter here...
Thanks for reading.
Words count:-614
5 votes for next chapter and 5+comments too
_____________