几|几乇

---------
At basement
(Remember ch-5)
--------
??:-Ahh!!
The girl screamed as the leather belt touch her skin
##:- What's your name? I'm asking for the last time!
The girl said who was beating her with the leather belt.
??:- A-a-amanda
She stutter her name.
##:- Impressive after 60 leather hits, 2 craved design from knife on cheeks, more than 50 punches and scratches and thousands of lie, you finally spit your name!
She said and throw the leather belt on the floor and kneel to her level.
Amanda:- w-who are you and w-w-w-why did you kidnapped me?
She was stuttering and shivering in the cold because it was 1:00 am at night.

And moreover, she had cold water pour on her which didn't dry and fans on the ceiling were moving at a high speed.
##:-I'm your worst nightmare sweetheart........and about kidnapping you?.. oh! No! Sweetie, i just kidnapped you to show you your real place.
She said and scoffed at the girl laying down on the floor, hands and legs tied.
Amanda:-w-which real place are you talking about?
##:- isn't you were the one who send a spy name John to spy on us? Well, too bad... He is in now in hell.
She said and stood up while taking her gun from the back of her jeans pocket and
##:- See you in hell sweetie~
She shot her 4times in heart area and 4 times in brain.
Her blood splashes on her ##'s clothes.

Soon the door of the basement opened and enter a boy saying
&&:- did you really kill her Yn?
Yn:-ofc... What can I do with b*tches Hyunjin?
He chuckled and hugged her from behind ,putting his head on her left shoulder and eyeing the dead body of Amanda in front of them.
Hyun:- you know i wanna say something to you but I guess let's go home first.
Yn:-sure.
Then they left from there.
Before leaving the place yn said to her guards that "burn the body, don't leave any trace behind"
-----------
At Yn's home
----------
(Hyunjin got a call from his mother so he left after dropping at her home)

She entered the home with her blood covered outfit and saw BTS, mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim sitting on the couch with Daehyun.

Looking like waiting for someone to come.
Yn silently tip-toed but luck was not on her side this time.
One of the BTS members said
Jin:-omo! Yn! You hand is bleeding.
He said while looking at her knuckles and wrist area.
And his voice gained everyone's attention.
Dae:-oh my god! Yn! What happened to your clothes baby?
Yn:-its nothing Daehyunie oppa~... You know what I'm talking about..... (She looked at the Kim's)and what are you all doing here?
Mr. Kim:-we are here to make it up to you yn for about what happened yesterday.
Yn:-no need, pls leave from here.
Mrs. Kim:-pls sweetie--
Before she could complete her sentence yn interrupted her.
Yn:-don't call me with those names which rights you had lost!
Jimin:-al least treat us treat you yn.
Yn:-no need, I'll do it by myself.
She said cold and harsh tone to them.
This made them sad x Daehyun because he knew she can treat herself and who is he to interfere between their family's matter.

Then she left to her room
Dae:-i guess, you guys should go home too..... She isn't a girl who will be convinced so easily.... I know I'm in no place to say anything in your family matter but imma suggesting you guys to come to Hawaii with us....And you can make it up her there.
BTS can see that he was being genuine with them.
Tae:-thanks for the suggestion Daehyun- hyung... And we will come just text us time.
Daehyun nodded while smiling a little and then they also left for their home.

-----------
Let's end the chapter here!
Thanks for reading till here little beans

Gonna complete this chapter like having a part 2 or 3...

Words count:-760

I hope you guys like this ✨ sHiTtY ✨ chapter 🙂

Hope you like this chapter MOONREXANNE
And i hope that this chapter gives satisfaction to your expectations...
If not then lemme know, I'll work hard on the upcoming parts 😀

Thank_you~

7+ votes and 6+comments and for the next chapter

Beanies don't be a silent reader, a vote can't do anything to you.. just make the white star, an orange star by tapping it
----------