2------♡

it was a lovely day. the sun was out. the birds were chirping and here i am. in the orchard getting fresh apples for my new recipe. after collecting a few of them i sat down under a tree and took out my sketchbook and started sketching the lovely view.

i was consumed into my sketching that i didnt even hear someone calling me not until they waved their hand in front of me. i looked up to see a a tall figure with silky brown hair and red orbs.

'Oh!'  

i was searching around the orchard after dividing everyone in groups. the tea brick poisonings have been increasing lately and Dakali, my adviser said that the culprit was last seen in the orchards.

i was searching for clues when i saw a young woman sitting under a tree. maybe i should question her.

'Excuse me miss'

'Miss?'

She didnt even bother to look up nor give a reply. i let out a sigh and waved my hand infront of her. there could be a possiblity that she could be helping the culprit in the poisonings. 

'Oh!' 

she shot up and almost tripped but before she could fall i grabbed her arm and pulled her close. her head bumping into my chest. 

'im sorry sir!'

She rubbed her head slightly her H/c hair getting messy and when i saw her face my eyes slightly widened.

she resembles mother.

my real mother. not that mistress. 

'pardon me miss but have you seen any odd figure lurking around here?'

'hmmm in sorry sir but i haven't'

'very well then'

i turned around about to leave when the young woman gently spoke.

'Sir! uhm is it okay if you could meet up in the bakery on kyles street? i run that small shop and i was hoping if you would like to come and try out my deserts and leave a review!'

'i will' 

saying that i left. 

i left her but couldn't forget her.