3-----♡

'Mother i'm home.' the young h/c girl spoke in a soft voice while closing the door quietly.

'shut the fuck up cant you see that i'm trying to get ready?' 

'i apologize Tiana...' 

'whatever. useless slut.'

the girl who spoke such vulgar language her name was Tiana. she was y/n's step sister. she had blonde long silky hair along with green eyes. her body shape was perfect she looked like a dream, but her attitude didn't match her looks at least when she's at home. but when she's outside she loves to 'help' others but what she likes most is flirting with the boys downtown. 

'uhm Tiana if i may ask do you know wheres mother?' 

'she's at the club as usual that stupid old hag.'

'W-well then i'm going to my bakery shop to-'

'i'm going with you i might find some cutie who's rich and i can seduce him.'

the h/c girl let out a sigh. 

at the bakery.

y/n was setting the shelves and flipped the 'closed' sign to 'open' meanwhile Tiana was busy complaining. 

'gosh this place is so small and shitty like ew it's so hard to believe that someone actually comes to your so called bakery-'

y/n let out a sigh she had never been so desperate for someone to come in and order something just for the sake for Tiana to shut up. when the door suddenly opened. Tiana shut up and straightend her posture. i looked up to see the same young man that i met from the orchard today. 

'I'm so glad you came sir! what would you like to order-'

'Hi~ sir you look sooo~ cute! where did you get that outfit from?' Tiana said butting in. she gave an attempt to touch the young man but before she could he moved away from her his brown hair messily set his red orbs study my face, focusing his attention on me.

'what would you recommend?' his voice was rich and silky smooth. he was the type of person every girl would dream for.

the young blonde girl made an attempt to touch me but i moved away and gave all my attention to the h/c girl in front of me i looked into her e/c eyes sparkling.

something fluttered inside of me. 

'what would you recommend?'

'i would recommend our lemon cheesecake.' 

'then i would like to order one lemon cheesecake.'

'okay... anything else?' 

'no'

the took out a cake from the counter and packed it then handed it to me our hands slightly touched.

something fluttered inside of me again.

'if i may miss what might be your name.' 

the woman looked up her e/c orbs connecting with mine. 

'y/n and yours?'

'Kaleus.'

not Kaleus but Kamran.

i paid her and left for the door but before that i turned around and spoke.

'next time miss y/n. we will meet.'

saying that i left her.