Blinding Lights on The Weekend

18 hours left on the clock

"Ms. Steele, there's a problem," Taylor announced stiffly from the driver's seat, periodically looking at his phone.

He handed it to her, and what covered the screen made her curse aloud so that even Pheobe caught her words.

"SHIT!" she repeated after her. Children were like sponges she had to remind herself. Whatever the circumstances she was in now, she had two children. Not just Theo.

"Mommy shouldn't have said that word angel, it's bad and hurts people's feelings. Please don't ever use it again."

"SHIT!" Pheobe shouts again.

"Pheobe stop," Ana warned.

Taylor's phone started ringing in Ana's hands and she looked at the screen biting her lip. It's him.

Taylor took the phone from Ana's hands and answered the call.

"Sir," Taylor answered crisply.

"Where are you exactly Jason?"

"I'm assuming you just saw the article that was just released."

"I did," he said with false amazement. "Put her on the phone," he commanded, his voice going harsh, "and don't insult me by pretending she isn't there."

Taylor paused and looked at Ana with the phone still pressed to his ear. "Of course, Sir."

Ana's eyes widened as he tried to pass her the phone. She shook her head, like a child. But like a patient parent, he just continued to hold it out to her. With a sigh, she acquiesced and took the phone from him, her fingers shaking and palms sweating.

"Christian?"

"Anastasia."

"Christian-"

"Tell Taylor to take you to Escala now." He ended the call immediately.

"Could you take us to Escala?" Ana asked. Taylor nodded solemnly and turned back around at the next intersection.

Ana opened her own phone and searched for the URL, "Grey" and the search prompts made her sick.

Christian Grey and Ex-Wife
Christian Grey and Ex-Wife Children
Christian Grey son kidnapped
What is Christian Grey's son's name?
Does Christian Grey have a daughter?
Who kidnapped Christian Grey's son?
Are Christian Grey and Anastasia Grey married again?

She clicked on the second search suggestion and opened the first article by Forbes

================================

Millionaire Christian Grey Secret Family

As seen in the photos above and to the left, Mega mogul millionaire businessman Christian Grey's Ex-Wife of 6 months Anastasia Grey, now Steele again, was seen intimately with her driver from her former marriage Mason Taylor. It was reported that Taylor himself is married to another of Grey's staff members, yet there was always speculation about a hidden affair between the two.

As seen in the picture to the left, Ms. Steele has reportedly had two children in secret with Mr. Grey, and conveniently claims kidnapped just as he announces his engagement to socialite and heiress Yasmine Vanderbilt.

There are rumors from other members of Mr. Grey's staff that Ms. Steele and Mr. Taylor were always closer than an employer and worker should be, and that they had always assumed the pair had secretly undergone many affairs during Ms. Steele's marriage to Mr. Grey.