二十九 : promise

"kim taehyung, you finally answered my calls. what do you think you were doing, ignoring me all night?" seokjin yelled through his phone.

"ah, sorry. i just wanted to sleep peacefully." taehyung answered nonchalantly, without any care in the world.

"you think i'll buy that? you haven't even slept properly the last few days since jungkook left your side!"

taehyung simply chuckled at that.

"where are you right now? what are you doing?" seokjin rubbed his temples.

"oh, me? i'm just getting my dick sucked off by my little 'princess' right here."

a violent series of coughing emerged from the other side of the line, evidently not from taehyung.

"oh no baby bun, you okay? take it slow, take it slow"

seokjin shut his eyes tightly in endurance. he would've thrown up right there and then if it wasn't for the prince still on the phone.

"hyung, why did you call me by the way? please make it quick, as you can see, you're interrupting my important time right here."

"y-yeah. right, your highness, please come to the palace right away. along with... jeon jungkook if you're with him-"

"ofcourse i'm with him, wasn't it obvious enough?"

it sure was, seokjin could hear the repulsive noises of slurping and sucking from the phone, alongside taehyung's occasional grunts.

"taehyung-ah... that isn't supposed to be my concern right now, just come to the palace as soon as possible. it's urgent, and it's a request."

there was a decisive silence, before taehyung uttered, "is it mo- i mean, is it the queen's wish?"

"no taehyung, this is the king's wish. your father wishes to see you."

"i see. alright then hyung, inform him i'll be there right away."

beep.

seokjin could only sigh in relief and ask himself, "why do i have to keep dealing with this family's wild messes?"

-

"that's enough, bunny." taehyung raked his fingers into jungkook's coffee hued hair, causing him to halt his actions immediately. "you know you didn't have to suck me off early in the morning."

eventually, the younger detached his lips from taehyung's cock before staring at him, his naturally pouty lips further pouting, they were irresistibly glossy from all the saliva and cum. "why did you take the call while we were doing something like that?"

"oh c'mon, it's just seokjin hyung you know."

jungkook portrayed a disturbed expression on his face before getting up from his knees and sitting down on the bed beside taehyung. "but it was embarrassing when i started choking."

"it wasn't, it was cute." taehyung smiled and engulfed his hand around the younger's. "but you heard him, right? apparently my father called for us."

the younger nodded, "well then, we should go."

taehyung delayed for some time before giving out his reply, "for some reason i'm scared. can't we just stay together over here or somewhere else? l-like, we could go to daegu too maybe. or if it's alright with you, out of this country. like america-"

"tae, look at me." jungkook cupped his cheeks with his warm, velvety hands. "i know being a prince can take a toll on you. you need to work so hard, and be the center of attention in everything. but if you manage to endure it all, that's what a good prince is, right?"