Caught (S.S)❤️

2nd person

TW: smut, cursing, and this long ass chapter

Description: When you come home from the airport after being away for a month filming, you catch Sadie doing something she shouldn't be doing.

It was nearly midnight when you opened the front door to your shared apartment. You had just come home from the airport after being away for filming. Your girlfriend, Sadie, should be asleep right now. You quietly shut the door and hang up your coat before taking off your shoes and entering the living room. The TV is off, and a plush blanket lies on the floor. All the lights in the house are turned off. As you ascend the stairs, your ears perk up with a soft sound.

The sound gets louder and louder as you go up the stairs until you reach the top, when you can finally distinguish what it is; moaning. You smirk to yourself before quietly opening the door.

You can tell that Sadie didn't hear the door because her movements never stopped. Her legs are spread wide, her hand pumping furiously between them. Her back is slightly arched, and her free hand pinches one of her hardened nipples. Her whimpers and moans are enough to make your legs feel like jelly. God, what a sight this is.

"Fuck, Y/N." She moans loudly, still unaware that you are home and watching. Her back arches even farther, and her legs shake a little, meaning she hit that spot inside her when she whimpered your name loudly, causing the wetness within your panties to start leaking arousal. "Oh god, that feels so good. I'm gonna cum, please." You bite your lip, deciding to let her orgasm. Her fingers speed up, her thrusts becoming sloppy. With a loud moan, she orgasms, her legs shaking, back arching, and her eyes rolling back into her head.

You quickly close the door quietly so that she doesn't see you, letting her recover before you go in to mess with her. After about a minute, you knock on the door. "Sadie? It's me. Can I come in?" You giggle quietly when you hear her fall off the bed in a panic, struggling to get at least some of her clothes back on.

"Y-yeah, one second, babe!" After what feels like forever, she opens the door and captures you in a bone-crushing hug, burying her face in your neck. "Oh my god, I missed you so much." You wrap your arms tightly around her waist, kissing her cheek before resting your chin on her shoulder.

"I missed you too, pretty girl." Your fingers trail down to her hips, toying with the waistband of her panties. "And I missed every part of you, too." You watch as her pupils dilate, the fire of lust in her eyes becoming more and more visible by the second. She stares at you momentarily before grabbing the back of your neck and pulling you into a passionate kiss, which you immediately reciprocate. It isn't long before she pushes her tongue between your lips, exploring every inch of your mouth, both of you breathing heavily and panting against each other.

She pulls you back into the room, pushing you against the bed and hovering above you, biting her bottom lip and looking into your eyes. She straddles your waist, and your hands fly to her hips, holding her in place and giving them a gentle squeeze. She slowly starts to grind on you, her clit rubbing against your pelvic bone. She starts to breathe heavily, throwing her head back as she speeds up.

You grip her hips tightly, rocking her back and forth to help her come closer to climax. She closes her eyes and lets her mouth fall open, more moans spilling out as she does so. You take your hands from her hips and start to lift her shirt, pulling it over her head and letting her tits bounce free from their confines. "Oh fuck, y/n. That feels so good. Fuck."

You smirk as you stop moving her hips, preventing her from reaching orgasm. She looks at you angrily, the fire in her eyes growing even more. "You're going to regret that."