Sick (S.S)💛

2nd person

TW: vomiting, cursing

Description: Sadie wakes up feeling incredibly ill and needs some love. You take care of her.

The birds are chirping, the sun is shining on your face through the window, and your bed feels so comfortable with your blankets wrapped around you. You snake your hands forward, looking for your redheaded girlfriend, only to feel just pillows and blankets.

You sit up in concern, looking around the room for your lover. All of a sudden, a gagging sound comes from the bathroom. You stand up quickly, running to the bathroom to find her kneeling in front of the toilet, throwing up. You gasp.

"Sadie? Are you okay?" You say as you rush to her side, pulling her hair back into a ponytail. She doesn't respond, only gagging once before vomiting again. You rub her back soothingly as she finishes, leaning back into your chest, panting heavily. "Oh, baby..." You coo as she closes her eyes and leans more into you.

She sighs and opens her eyes. "I feel like shit, Y/N. I don't know what to do." She says, her voice breaking slightly.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. It's gonna be okay, baby." You whisper in her ear as you rub her arms. A few moments go by of you two just sitting there before you kiss the back of her head and start to stand up. "I'm gonna go get you some ibuprofen or something. Let me take you back to bed." She nods. You stand up and pull her body with you, picking her up as she wraps her legs around your waist and buries her face in your shoulder. Carrying her back to bed, you gently lay her down and tuck her in. She looks up at you, a sad look adorning her features. Your hand goes to her cheek, cupping it as you lean down to kiss her freckled forehead.

"Don't worry; you're still gorgeous as always." She smiles weakly, and you bring your hand to her forehead, trying to feel for a temperature. She's burning up. "I think you have a fever, Sades." Her smile fades. "I'll go get you some medication."

You exit the room, leaving the door open. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

After bringing Sadie her medication, you lay in bed with her while she slept on top of you. You gently ran your fingers through her hair, occasionally kissing her pale forehead. Hours go by, the two of you lying there together. You start to feel sleepy, holding your beautiful girlfriend in your arms. Her warm breath was slowly fanning over your neck as she breathed, and you could feel her heart beating against your body. She lay there, her head nestled into the crook of your neck. It didn't take long for you to fall asleep.

When you woke up, Sadie was awake and scrolling on her phone. "Hi..." You whisper to her. She looks up at you and smiles. 

"Hey." 

"How are you feeling? Any better?"

"Yeah...I think I just needed sleep. I've been really overworking myself lately." You smile and lean down, kissing the top of her head gently. You look over at the clock; 11:31 pm. 

"Wanna go to bed, baby?" You yawn, causing her to yawn aswell.

"Yeah." She cuddled into you again and closed her eyes, feeling herself become sleepy again. You followed soon after.

(585 words)

A/N

I know its lowk short but i have more chapters in the works rn and also im so busy cuz its finals week but then im going on spring break and then ill be able to upload more chapters