Chapter: 3 Test

After the introduction Ms. Freya discussed the importance of mastering control over our powers. After the discussion the students headed to the school gym where they will be testing their powers against each other. The schools gym isn't an ordinary gym, if you enter the gym and got hurt, bruised, wounded, etc you will be healed when you leave the gym.

The students changed into their gym attire and entered the gym where they saw a middle-aged man standing besides Ms. Freya, the students stood infront of the two and Ms. Freya introduced Mr. Mephisto as the gym teacher and that he will be supervising the test.

The first to be tested was selene and her opponent who seemed to be very strong, they stood infront of each other preparing to fight then Mr. Mephisto gave the signal to commence the fight, the guy stretched both of his hands back then swayed them forward after he swayed his hands forward a strong gust of wind pushed selene back, selene barely standing her ground receiving a barrage of attacks from the opponent, she quickly ran towards the enemy then she punched him in the stomach bringing him to his knees, then using her powers to completely immobilize her opponent then Mr. Mephisto stopped the match, selene stopped using her powers and her opponent fell unconscious.

After a few other matches moros was next to be tested surprisingly his opponent was samael, moros and samael stood infront of each other.

" Im not going easy on you samael " Moros said with a grin on his face

" Then don't " Samael replied with a smug face

Then the test began, moros was the first to attack he teleported behind samael but samael already knew what moros would do so he punched behind him but moros evaded samaels punch and launches a counter punch to the stomach but it was blocked by samaels left hand then moros teleported back but samael ran behind him and punched but moros teleported away before the punch landed, the two was evenly matched because the three of them were taught by the same teacher when they were young. punch after punch no one was hitting the other because they either avoided the punch or blocked it, they were both exhausted and were breathing heavily they still had a grin on their face then they started to fight again and after some evaded punches samael hit moros in the face but moros countered and hit samaels jaw and both of them fell unconscious. Mr. Mephisto was astounded as to how good they were at fighting. Mr. Mephisto approached K.

" How are they so good at fighting " Mr. Mephisto asked K.

" Because the three of us was taught by the same master " K answered.

" Oh so that's why " Mr. Mephisto said

" Ok, K you're up next " Mr. Mephisto said

After the battle of samael and moros K was next his opponent looks very strong and experienced in battle. The test began K was standing infront of his opponent K opponent attacked first, he tried to punch K but K easily avoided his punch, K opponent quickly jumped back and he started to control the earth then a huge boulder came up from the earth below him and he pushed it to K and again K avoided the huge boulder, K ran towards his opponent and was about to punch his opponent quickly summoned a huge rock in front of him and K punched through the huge rock but K didn't hit his opponent, his opponent quickly jumped back again with a surprised face. He was surprised to how K managed to punch through a huge rock, but while he was thinking K is already in front of him and K quickly punched his opponent in the face, his opponent flew meters away from K and Mr. Mephisto stopped the fight.

" The first years today sure are scary huh " Ms. Freya jokingly said to Mr. Mephisto.

" Y-Yeah " Mr. Mephisto said nervously.

Then the test was finished and Ms. Freya ordered the students to head back to the class room after they were finished changing back to the school uniform, Ms. Freya and Mr. Mephisto stayed because they were taking care of the unconscious students. After some time Moros and Samael woke up simultaneously and enthusiastically asked who won their fight.

" No one won your fight, but you both did very good for a first year " Ms. Freya said.

Then the other students woke up and headed back to the class room. Everyone was sitting in the class room then Ms. Freya entered.

" Class Dismissed " Ms. Freya said

Then the whole class stood up and headed for the door.

.....