the final attempt

Uncle suddenly come to chan's home.

At the same time Chan also reached there with Momo.

Uncle  - wow what a family reunion, but... but guys I am so sorry. I have proof that your are beloved wife murdered a family.
if I submit this proof to police they will arrest miss Lee Arin .
my dear brother can I submit this?

before that I will tell you one thing, that day that murder was not done by your wife.
when Roman hit them they were alive but I contacted Roman and told him to kill them at hospital and he did it.
But you guys don't have proof against me.

even Roman don't know about me .

but if I submit it to the police your company will die soon cause all shareholders get panic.

Dad - why are you doing this? why? you bastard. I thought you are my best brother.

Uncle  - yes, I am,but i done this. because I want to be a king of this Empire .
I want all this money. all these years I am just working but I don't have this power which I want to hold in my hand. I want you guys to beg in front of me and for that I work 25 years.
so it is my chance to bring that power in my hands.

Dad - but you know what,
one thing this families money belongs is Chan and his to be wife momo.
I know that one day this situation will arise but never thought that, that soon

I have already decided to make momo my daughter in law so that's why dad and I keep her with Chan

we thought that one day he will accept her.
only she can handle him, so you get nothing from this.

you get only position of CEO not whole money because dad already transferred it to momo.

Uncle suddenly gets angry. He tried to hit the dad but chan and min ju saved him.

Uncle  - I'll show you if you want to save momo ,hand over me document. change the nominee .

uncle left home with anger 😠 😡.

Mom  - sorry my son I was blind all the days. I didn't see how much he loved me as a Mom. I didn't realise his parents sacrifices.
Chan please forgive me I regret my all steps.
can you please one more time forgive me .

I promise I will never do this again

I know that I do not deserve your forgiveness only once accept my apology.

Chan - all these years I suffered a lot but you give me love , affection .
even if you are not my mom , even if you hate me but you never show it to me .
you took care of me when I was sick. you too care of me when I am alone.
so mom I don't care what you done, you are always my mum.

Mom -  thank you, thank you my son.

Min ju - mom-dad it's okay.

The family reunited 💓 ❤ 💖.
Grandpa also joined them.

Min ju -
But we need to get back all things from uncle.
___________________________________

Here police wear searching for unknown collar from Romans call history.
Roman told the whole truth to the police, how he killed Chan's parents.
police come to min ju's house.

sorry sir but we need a arrest Mrs .Lee ari  under charge of attempt to murder.

Min Ju  - please give us some time .

mum -  no my son this is my punishment let it be.

they arrested her_.

Here uncle find out Momo and Chan crossing the road. he hit  his car to Chan's car .
a big Accident happened .
both admitted to hospital. chan were saverly injured so uncle .

after listening his accident news all gathered at hospital .
his dad tell him whole story.

Chan - dad I have a plan.

Dad -  what is it .

Chan- we make him to confess his crime.

but how? Dad ask him.

Chan - I will do it .

I need your support Momo.

Momo -  I'll do it.

Chan -
he will definitely come to kill me. Momo you just need to record the whole scene.

Momo -  yes sure .

then all hide and chan was lying on the bed.

Uncle come into his room.

he grabbed d his neck but Chan was already ready.

He hit with a flower pot near him.

uncle fell on a ground in a pain .

Chan  lift  him up.

why the hell are you kill to my parents ?

Uncle e replied with anger.

because I want your money.
around 25 years ago I killed you're parents. now I am going to kill you .

A massive fight occurred between them but finally chan manage to knock him down.

He  try to grab his neck but at time all come in.

now they had a Proof.

they  call the police and submitted it to them.
police arrested him for murder and attempt to murder.

all problems has been settled down.

he decided to establish a new company.

his dad and his brother promise him to support him.

so chan did the marriage with Momo and aron and jessi.

both grandpa and Chan's dad were so happy.

Dad - now you have to do lot of efforts to make her happy .

are you ready

yes  dad .chan replied happily.