Part 3 (sorry it took so long!)

The tall man stood up and looked out the window in his office. He then spoke "Take y/n to their room." One of the guys behind Haru spoke up "Yes sir!" they walked over to you and smiled. "This way please" You stood up a little flustered and annoyed following the person. 

The person opened a door revealing a beautiful bedroom with a king sized bed covered in white sheets and a fuzzy white blanket. You then noticed your favorite anime character on a body pillow and couldn't help but smile like an idiot blushing. You walked over and laid on the bed and the guy disappeared. You looked around on the bed noticing more. The balcony, the walls painted black,you even had your own little bathroom. then you saw it! A TV with a monkey plushie hanging on one of the corners. You giggled a little and thought to yourself "Cute, but a weird he has a monkey plushie on the TV." 

You looked over at the nightstand next to the bed and saw a small remote and grabbed it. You pressed the + button on the left of the remote making the head of the be on the left side rise up a little. You clicked the minus button bellow it and the head of the bed went back down where it was. "Guess its the same for the right side." you looked at the right side of the remote with the same buttons as the left. You looked at another button with a line and a wavy sign under it. You clicked it and felt the bed vibrate and massage into your back as you groaned. It felt amazing and you loved it. 

An hour or 2 later the guy from earlier walked in "Hey its time for-" he paused looking at you half asleep drooling and groaning on the bed as it vibrated. He stood their awkwardly not knowing what to say or do. He walked away and 10 minutes later the boss walked in behind him. "Hey." he walked over to the bed and smacked you with the body pillow catching your attention. First you noticed the man from earlier standing at the door frame then you noticed the boss. His face was 5 inches away from yours. You wished it was closer. You looked at the remote turning off the vibration button a little embarrassed he saw you like that. The tall boss man who you forgot the name of so your calling him tall boss man for fun and to make fun of him in your head. He reached his hand out touching your cheek softly as you blushed. He used his thumb and moved it over to your lips wiping the string of drool smiling. Your mind instantly went to nasty thoughts you shouldn't have been thinking as those thoughts started clouding your head he spoke up making you snap back to reality. ("woops! Their goes gravity." i'm sorry i saw a chance and i took it.) 

"Time for dinner." He said in a soft but serious tone. "O-Ok." You replied and he smiled more slowly moving his hand away from your face and grabbed a napkin from his jacket wiping his hand walking off. You wait for him to disappear then speak to the guy from earlier. "I know its not just my imagination. He is hot...He really knows how to make you question things." The guy smiled laughing a little "Your not wrong." He said. "One time i saw him without a shirt. His hair was wet and his abs had sweat leaking down them. It was an amazing sight..." the guy smiled thinking about it. "In that moment let me tell you! I've never questioned myself faster in my life!"

You smiled laughing and stood up. "Lets go before he gets mad at me." The guy said walking off to another room and you followed smiling.

PART 4 COMING SOON (I hope :') )

Hope you enjoyed! Let me know if this was ok and not to boring! Ik Ik im sorry for not adding that much sexual stuff 🙄😑

Anyways love y'all byeeee! (don't make it weird 😒)