Quick update.

Hey guys so I'm sorry to say this but idk if I'm going to continue making this mafia x reader story. I'm just not used to making stories like this or thinking up things I can write about it. So this book may or may not be continued. This book is just so difficult to me to make because I barely think about mafias or mafia x reader things. I mostly think anime and creepypasta. I was not ready to make a book like this but at least I tried my best. So just know I may or may not be continuing to write more parts but it will deffinetly take a while if I do continue to write this book. I'm sorry but writing this is just so exhausting and draining and I'm already feeling burnt out from a whole bunch of stuff happening right now in my life but I do plan on making other books that are anime related. (The ones with a checkmark emoji have already been made <3)

The books to come in the future:

-Haikyuu x Reader Lemons, Smut, Angst, and other. ✅️

-MHA x Reader Lemons, Smut, Angst, and other. ✅️

-Attack On Titan x Reader Lemons, Smut, Angst, and other. ✅️

-Hellsing Ultimate x Reader Lemons, Smut, Angst, and other. ✅️

-Different anime characters and webtoon characters x Reader Lemons, Smut, Angst, and other. ✅️

(Bc I find some anime characters hot and most of them just completely ugly 😭👍)

-Creepypasta x Reader Lemons, Smut, Angst, and other. ✅️

So stay tuned if you like things like that! And if your seeing this that means I've already made the covers and the start of the books so if you click on them you'll see a page where I take recommendations and also tell you the people I automatically plan on writing Lemon and stuff about. Any recommendations are welcomed <3 

(as for creepypasta if the recomendation you have is a Sally x reader. 😒 you will be blocked or your comment will be removed. And I will gladly remove it from the comments while I look at you disgusted and hope you go to H-E-double hockey sticks for even thinking about something like that.) 

And recommendations for animes I should write Lemons and stuff for are always accepted like jujitsu kaisen and stuff. Thank you for reading this story even though it was completely horrible. 

- <3