CRIMINOLOGY 101: A Look Inside the Mind of a Killer (2023)

CRIMINOLOGY 101:

A look inside the mind of a killer (2023)

....

Written and Produced by Jarrod A. Freeman 

...

Chapter One 

From Dahmer to Albert Fish to John Wayne Gacy. We are going to look at how series Killers Tick, What do they look for as there mind is not normal. The charm, the process. Now before we discuss I want to do a disclaimer. I do not want to influence anyone nor do I have any intentions, this is all research purposes and for entertainment. I do not condone killing of anyone or anything. This is just an insight because this is a serious topic, If you know anyone who has intentions like this please report the Police because If the symptoms persist so will the outcome. 

I am Jarrod A. Freeman this is CRIMINOLOGY 101: A look inside the mind of a Killer.

....

As humans, we all have the potential to be killers. In fact, according to some experts, one in three of us has the potential to be a serial killer. What does this mean for you? It means that you should be aware of your surroundings at all times, and that you should never take anything for granted. It also means that you should be prepared to defend yourself and your loved ones if necessary. In this blog post, we are going to take a look inside the mind of a killer. We are going to explore the motives behind their crimes, and we are going to look at the tactics that they use to escape detection. We are also going to explore the warning signs that you should watch out for. By understanding the mind of a killer, you can protect yourself and the people that you love from harm.

1. How killers think

There is a lot of speculation surrounding how killers think and what motivates them. What is known is that killers have a clear goal in mind and are very focused. They are methodical in their actions and use logic and reason to come to a decision.

In the book, Mind of a Killer, criminologist James Alan Fox looks at how killers think and how they come to their conclusions. He interviews killers such as Ted Bundy, the Zodiac Killer, and the Boston Strangler and examines their thoughts and motivations.

Many of the killers interviewed stated that they had a clear goal in mind and that they didn't care what anyone thought about it. They had a plan and they were going to execute it.