Safe

Rain P.o.v

I woke up in Prince's arms! I felt safe like I had a force field around me and no one could hurt me! I had to pee so I slowly got out of Princeton's grip. But, as soon as I tried to get up he pulled me back down and held me tighter!

Prince- Stay here with me

Me- But I have to pee

Prince- I don't care

Me- Okay, I'll stay here if you want me to pee on myself I'll stay right here close to you and never move

Prince- If you gotta pee that bad then go! Don't pee on me!

Me- Okay! I'll be right back!

I went to the bathroom and when I came back he was gone, nowhere to be found. I looked downstairs, in the kitchen, the basement, both bathrooms I didn't see him anywhere! So I went back in the room and stood there thinking of where he could be. My thoughts were interrupted by a soft pair of arms wrapping around my waist I knew it was Princeton because I got that safe feeling again! He kissed my neck sweet and softly! He turned me around and finished kissing my neck while he slid his hands to my butt and slowly massaged it! I ran my fingers through his curls and moaned softly into his ear! I know that turned him on cause he pulled me closer and I felt Mr. Fernando (All Mindless Fans Know Who That Is) grow against me! "I want you now" I moaned. "Nope" He stopped and laid on the bed with his back facing me! "Okay. I'll remember this moment!" I said smirking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I see Prince is doin some teasin here! Well Then...............

It's short really short. I think imma start a new story cause I have some written down but never put them on Wattpad! But, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment what you think!

-Spiffy_Misfit