Queen of Karts

"It was pretty cool of Milton's parents to let him have his party here at the go-kart track

"It was pretty cool of Milton's parents to let him have his party here at the go-kart track." Jack said to Jerry and Kim as they rearranged the presents.

"Yeah, it's better than last year when he had his party at the same time as his little sister's. Teddy bear theme in the front yard, pirate theme in the backyard." Jerry replied.

"Hey, I thought his sister's pirate party was a blast." Jack said.

"Whoo! I think I'm gonna sit it out for a while. My stomach is up in my throat after that last ride." Milton said after he walked over to them.

"I didn't see you out on the go-kart track." Kim remarked.

"Oh, I wasn't. I was over in the rocket ship by the ball pit. They should put a safety warning on that thing." Milton said after he pointed at the rocket ship, that an eight year old boy was riding and he looked bored by the slow ride.

"Guys, you gotta check this out. The driver in the blue kart is tearing up the track." Rudy told them.

"Whoa. It looks like he might break the course record." Jack said as they watched the race.

"You know, I could have broke the course record if Jerry wasn't driving the wrong way and crashed me into the wall." Rudy said bitterly.

"Hey, I was going the wrong way because I dropped my corn dog at the start line. And my family lives by a code." Jerry explained before he said something in Spanish.

"What's that mean?" Milton asked.

"No corn dog left behind." Jerry answered.

"Oh, he's on his last lap. It's gonna be close." Rudy said before the driver of the blue kart raced down the last few yards and crossed the finish line.

"Three minutes and twenty-one seconds. That's a new track record, folks."

"That was awesome!" Jack exclaimed.

"That was amazing!" Milton agreed before the driver took her helmet off and revealed a familiar blonde.

"That was Chloe?" Rudy said in disbelief before Chloe got out of the go-kart.

"CJ, you can really drive. Were you trying to break the course record?" Jack asked after he leaned over the fence and kissed her cheek.

"No, I just really have to go to the bathroom." Chloe told him before she threw her helmet to Jack, jumped over the fence smoothly, and jogged away.

"Yo, check it out. There's my corn dog!" Jerry said before he jumped over the fence and ignored everyone's protests.

"No, Jerry. No!"

"No, Jerry. Don't!"

After Jerry picked the corn dog up, a kart hit him and sent him flying into the stack of presents.