01 || halfsies

halfsies
●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘

starring chris sturniolo & elle o'reily

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*:.*:..*:...。 ❀/|\❀ 。..:*..:*..:*Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

✧*̥˚ 𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 *̥˚✧
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
but i've been waiting all year, to get the hell up out of here

.・。.・゜✭・.

𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭 locked the car doors as he and the others left the sturniolo's doorstep and began to drive to somerville high. madi and nick sat in the back while chris and matt sat in passenger and driver's seat.

"my god, i'm so happy sophomore year is over," madi sighed.

"i know, but i'm not excited for junior year," nick groaned. they've been friends since their freshman year, proud to say they've survived two years of friendship and high school. given that it was only september, they were ridden with senioritis, or the need to seriously graduate.

they're friendgroup has had little change and theyre been friendly with everyone despite those who have become friends with them due to their recent rise in internet stardom.

"you guys ready?" chris asked in a very joking tone.

"what is this disney channel? get out the van," nick teased. matt chuckled and grabbed his back from the backseat, leading the others.

they departed from madi as their homerooms were based on last name. "meet at the van later and tell me all about it." nick smiled at her. she waved back and began walking down the opposite hall down to the homeroom with last names f-h while they found the homeroom with the letter s.

as madi walked over, she crossed paths with elle o'reily. elle was one of the sweetest people to exist. she greeted madi with a warm smile. "hi madi," madi hugged her and greeted her as well.

"how was your summer?" madi asked.

"oh, it was pretty lowkey. how was yours? your outfit is beautiful by the way," she complimented. madi put her hand to her heart.

"thank you baby," she grinned. "my summer was good. i was in LA with some friends," the five minute bell rang cutting their conversation short. they departed and promised to catch up soon as elle went to find her own homeroom.

elle was kind to everyone. she was one of those people that you knew was a genuine good person. she always complimented people down the hall and she was well known.

elle filed into her seat as the 7:45 bell rang signaling how teachers could take attendance at this time.

elle knew of the triplets and had always been nice to them. she knew nick and matt from classes in the past years and was friendly with chris. her main friends were from the soccer team, in which she was stellar at, hoping to get a scholarship.

the bell dismissed the students to their first period class. elle took her bag from the side of her chair and used her schedule to navigate to room 230, 11th grade english. she smiled at a few of her friends in the halls and found the room with ease.

after being in the same building for the past three years, she was quite familiar with where everything is. she was in the third row of chairs as she saw her teacher had created a seating chart.

she took out a piece of paper and a pen in case there was anything if importance. the room slowly began to fill with some people she knew, one or two of her friends and chris sturniolo who actually had the seat behind her.

she glanced behind her to note of her surroundings and smiled when they met eyes. her teacher began to go into detail about the class as he passed out the class syllabus for the students to pass back.

"thank you," she said to the person in front of her. she passed her papers back to chris with a smile. though being somewhat friendly, chris hasn't really talked to her.

his brothers and madi were somewhat friends with her and he figured it would be nice for them to also be friends. her smile was beautiful with her pearly whites and lip gloss.

the class came to an end and elle packed her stuff again to leave. she walked out the room heading to her second period, precalc. she noticed matt standing outside the door as she left presuming that he was waiting for someone. "hi matt," she said happily.

"hey elle," he smiled back, going for s soft hug. she hugged back and they began to start conversation about their summer. chris finally walked out and met with the two of them. "you sit in front of him?" he said making a gesture to the seating chart he saw while he waited. they began walking roughly in the same direction.

"yea, i guess then i'll know all of you by the time we graduate," she joked. the other two laughed as she arrived to her classroom. when they parted ways, chris and matt continued to walk down to the first floor for their history class.

"she's super sweet, you'll like her," matt assured.

"yea no doubt, elle's like the happiest person i can think of," chris shrugged.

.ೃ࿐ sophina's corner *ೃ༄

hi everyone ☺︎

i planned this whole story out and i'm
very excited to see how it goes. this was a
good start i hope, i swear it
won't be all about school!

mwah mwah, see you in chapter two babes ✦

∘∘♡∘∘