Chapter 1

"Good morning Erza, early as always. Would you like your usual?" Mira Jane, the barista of the café and also her friend, asked her with a smile on her face.

"Good morning too Mira. Yes, I'll take my usual." Erza replied also smiling at her dear friend with white hair.

She went over to a seat near a window and sat down. After a while Mira came back with her coffee.

"Here you go." Mira Jane said as she gently placed Erza's coffe on the table. "Thank you." Erza smiled at her. "You're welcome."

"Sooo... Erza what's up?" Mira Jane suddenly asked the scarlet haired woman. "What are you talking about?" Erza asked full of confusion.

"I'm talking about your love life silly!" Mira laughed sitting in front of the redhead. "What are you saying? You of all people know that I don't have a love life."

"Is it still because of him?" Mira asked. "We both know what happened Mira, besides you're the only one who knows about that. So please Mira I don't wanna talk about it."

"Ok. Well I have to serve some of my costumers. Bye." Mira Jane said as she stand up and went over to the counter.

Erza looking at the window sighed and stand up ready to leave. She waved goodbye to her friend and went outside.

She walked towards the other side of the street. The street light on the other side of the street lighted green indicating for her to cross the road.

As she crossed the road, a dark blue car suddenly came out of no where driving towards her. Luckily the car stoped before it could hit her. There was only one foot space between Erza and the car.

The bystanders around screamed, for they thought that the woman with scarlet coloured hair got hit.

Out of anger, Erza kicked the front of the car and screamed angrily. "Hey! Are you blind?! I'm trying to cross here!"" The man driving the car went out of his vehicle. "Hey! What's wrong with you?!" The man with blue hair and a red tatto above and under his right eye, who was driving the car, yelled at her.

"You're the one who almost hit me." Erza blurted at the blue haired man. "Look I didn't ok? So there's no need for you to scream at me and kick my car, cat lady!"

"What did you just call me?! You're the one who almost killed me and now you're the one who's angry?!" Their argue continued until the police came and calmed them down.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Being a few minutes late, Erza hurriedly drove to the company she's working for. Erza is the field manager of the famous clothing line, Fairytail.

As she arrived at the building she ran straight towards the elevator. Inside the elevator was Levy McGarden, she is one of the designers of Fairytail.

"Good morning Erza." Levy greeted the redhead. "Oh hi Levy, I don't think there's still anything good in my morning." Erza said with a dark aura around her. Levy just pushed herself to the side of the elevator slightly far from the scarlet haired woman with a dark aura.

The elevator finally stopped on the floor Erza needs to go, so she went outside. She ran through the halls and went to the meeting room.

She arrived there panting with her entire team already there. This includes Wendy Marvell, who has dark blue hair, with Natsu Dragneel, who has spiky cherry blossom coloured hair, seating beside her. Next to him was Juvia Lockser with blue hair that has curls on the end tips of her hair. Next to Juvia was Bisca Mulan-Connell, the woman with light green hair. Beside her was Evergreen, the woman with brown hair and glasses. Next to her was Max, the man with sand brown hair, who was also the photographer of Erza's team. Beside him was Jet, the man with black hair. Lastly, was Droy, the fat guy also with black hair, who was sitting beside Jet.

"Good morning Erza." They all greated her. "I think this is the first time you were late in your entire life. Why?" Natsu said mockingly. "Shut it Natsu... I almost... Got ... Ran over... By a car." Erza said while panting.

"Really?" "By who?" "Are you alright Erza?" Wendy, Bisca and Juvia asked worriedly. "Don't worry I'm fine. Anyway, did you guys already met the new marketing consultant?" Erza asked as she sat down on her chair next to Wendy.

"Not yet." Max replied. "I bet gramps will introduce him to us any minute now." Natsu said. "I hope he'll be nice." Wendy said.

Then the doors opened revealing a slightly short old man with white hair on the two sides of his head. "Brats, meet our new marketing consultant." Mr. Makarov, the CEO of the Fairytail clothing line, said gesturing his hands to the man beside him.

A man with blue hair and a red tatto above and below his right hair came into view. Then Erza stand up and they both shouted, "You again!"

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

Hello, Yen here. Yes that's right, my name is Yen as in the currency in Japan. Anyways, thank you so much for spending time to read my book. I really hope you like it though.

If you have some ideas please tell me. Comment and vote if you like. I will gladly accept that. But please no rude comments and no mean words.

I'm so sorry for any wrong spellings and wrong grammar. English is just my secondary language so that's why I'm not really used to some words. So sorry if I used some words in the wrong way.

This is not really my first fanfic but this is my first JeRza story so please bear with me. If you have some corrections please tell me. Oh sorry about some of the characters' description. I'm not really good at describing things so I'm so so sorry. I'm sorry too for the cliffhanger. Anyways see you in the next chapter. Not literally though if you know what I mean *wink*.

Oh right, before I almost forgot. I do not own Fairytail or any of its characters. Credit goes to Mr. Hiro Mashima. I only own the story.

Thanks again for reading, BYE!!!!!!!!