Chapter 4

As Erza opened the door, she saw a man with blue hair and a red tatto around his left eye. "Uh... What are you doing here?" she asked in an annoyed voice.

"Well duh... I'm staying in this room." Jellal replied. "Of all the people why do I have to be stuck with you? Who knows what you might do to me." Erza blurted.

"What do you think I am, a pervert? Besides even if I am a pervert, I wouldn't think of doing that to you. You could even be the one who makes the first move." Jellal said as he went to the bathroom.

"Seriously?! I have a dignity just so you know." Erza blurted. "Oh really? Is that why you're single? Too much dignity?" Jellal replied in a sarcastic tone.

"Hey me being single, is my choice." Erza said in a sassy tone. "Wait, you're single?" Jellal asked shocked. He peeked his head in the bathroom door. "Of course I am." Erza replied. "Got it." Jellal went back to the bathroom.

Erza lied on the bed. She was still tired from their travel eventhough she slept the whole way. After a few minutes she found herself drifting to sleep.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Moments later Erza woke up. She went to the bathroom and took a shower. After doing her personal hygiene, she went to the groundfloor to eat.

She was alone in the restaurant. So she looked in her watch. 2:06. Shoot I'm late. She thought to herself. After eating she walked to the beach and found her crew already started the photoshoot.

"Oh... Good afternoon Erza." Wendy greeted her. "Same to you too Wendy." she replied with a smile.

Jellal then walked to her and stood beside her. "For the record, your late." Jellal whispered at Erza. "Thanks for not waking me up." Erza replied in a sarcastic tone. "You're welcome." Jellal said happily. -_- .

"Hey everyone." Lucy greeted as she waled towards them. "Oh hi Lucy." Erza replied. "How was your photoshoot?" Lucy asked. "Well, it's great. Especially the view of the beach. Thanks for booking us even at such a short notice." Jellal answered. "You're welcome, besides I would happily help my friend Erza." Lucy smiled at Erza.

"Oh right... Before I almost forgot. There's a party here tonight. The soon-to-be-married couple said they wanted to invite you guys. I hope you'll all come." Lucy invited. "Of course." Erza said. "Great. Ok I just came to tell you that. See you tonight." Lucy looked at Natsu before she left.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Author's note

Hey guys, sorry for not updating for a long time. And sorry again for such a short chapter.

I'm really really sorry. I'm actually having a hard time in school. So many projects and outputs and homeworks. But anyway thanks for reading. Comment and vote if you like. Just please no mean words ok?

Thanks again bye.

Yen