Not so normal.

Meanwhile. With Sanji, he was covered in darts and was very nauseous. Conscious but struggling to keep moving. He was sitting against the wall and about five bounty hunters were in the room with him.
He didn't know where he was, it was dark. There were boxes and random tools everywhere.
He had his arms tied behind his back, as if that would do anything. But the amount of darts that were shot in to him was the problem.

He looked around at them, unable to talk because of the cloth around his mouth. He then spotted one walking up to him.
He started mocking Sanji and trying to piss him off.

It did.

He kicked the guys straight in the gut knocking him back into the wall breaking the wood. Knocking him out. The other guys quickly turned toward Sanji as he stood up, pissed off. Not at the guy who mocked him but at the fact he just couldn't get rid of them all.
He was very dizzy but kept pushing himself to fight back. He started fighting the other guys, spinning around to get the flame to his kicks.
He was able to take down 2 more guys when four more darts were shot straight into his neck.

He fell over, as another guy walked up to him with a rope and began to tie his legs together so he would stop fighting. He tried to kick him away, and screamed. but he felt too weak. The scream was muffled, He felt as if his body was shutting down on him and couldn't handle all the poison being put into it.
The man dragged Sanji back over to the wall and blind folded him.

He then put a rope in between the other rope that was holding his hands together, and tied it to a nearby pole. So even if he did managed to break free from the rope tying his legs together, he wouldn't be able to go anywhere because he was tied to the pole.

God this is irritating. I feel so weak, what the hell do I do? I cant move but I can't just do nothing. I have to keep fighting but I'm too god damn tired. The others will find me I'm sure of it. But what if they don't? How many darts have they shot at me?! Where even am I?
Sanji thought. He was scared at this point, normally he doesn't get scared but this was different. What if nobody finds him? What if the marines come before his friends do?

Back with Zoro
Once he made it to the house, he stood at the old wooden fence and noticed it looked abandoned. He was about to step forward when he heard someone call out for him.

"Zoro! Zoro over here!" It was Usopp, he was hiding behind a tree he had just jumped off of.
Zoro ran over to him.

"What? Why are you whispering?" Zoro asked.

"Because, they'll catch us if we're too loud!" He said.
Zoro noticed he already had ammo in his slingshot.

"Who's they? Why are you over here?" He asked.

"I've been watching this place from the trees for about 10 minutes, there's bounty hunters everywhere! Sanji's definitely here. I used observation haki and got a brief idea of where he was." Usopp said.
"I'm glad you showed up, I was gonna run in there myself but I can't take on all those guys on my own."

"Well how are we gonna get into the house without being noticed?" Zoro asked.

"No no! Don't go in the house" Usopp turned Zoro around by the shoulder and pointed at something.
"The shed, right there. He's in there." He said.
The shed was on the side of the property, a little far from the house and looked like it wasn't even being used.

Zoro nodded, then realized something.
"Wait wheres Nami? She said she was staying with you."

"She stopped to go around gathering information. She said she'd meet me here. But I have a plan if you're willing to go with it." Usopp said.
Zoro nodded again.
"I'm gonna make a distraction, I'll shoot an explosive near the shed causing the people inside to come out and check what it was. Once they're out, you run in and find Sanji. Once you do come back out and run. Nami will be here by then and we'll cover for you. Does that sound okay?" Usopp said.