-', iseul dancing committee ,'- (2)

"Aishhh...the dumb & intelligent."

✧˖°★ ⋆。°✩°。⋆ ★°˖✧

 AERA'S POV

Timeskip to before lunch,

The professor just dismissed us from our lecture, while I was walking out of the lecture room I queried Seoyoon "Wanna join me for lunch?", "Sure, I was planning on eating with you anywa-" Someone interrupted before Yoon could finish her sentence. "Hello, is it alright if I have lunch with you guys?" Oh, the transferee...Got snapped out of my thoughts when Seoyoon answered him back, "Aren't you friends with my brother?""What brother?" Sunghoon replied to her. "Never mind it...and sure, you can join us for lunch."

As we were walking to the cafeteria, we met Jeonghui and Hyunjoo, then asked them if they wanted to come with us too, of course, they said yes. Then Jeonghui kept on whispering to me about why the transferee is with us, I got quite annoyed by her repeated question so I just decided to answer her back, "I'm not sure, ok? He just asked if he could join Seoyoon and me.". We then arrived at the cafeteria, "Where should we sit?" Sunghoon questioned us. "I guess we can sit there." I responded while pointing to the table near the large window. 

(btw here's the seating arrangement!)

I sat down beside Seoyoon and brought out the bento box she had bought for us

I sat down beside Seoyoon and brought out the bento box she had bought for us. well...technically Sunoo bought it for us. I revealed the well-made bento in front of me. "WAAAAH this looks so good!" Hyunjoo commented, "I know right?!" I added. "If you'll excuse me, I'll just buy my lunch." I turned to the male who informed us while standing from his seat. "Ahh, alright." Yoon replied.

Timeskip to the middle of lunch,

SEOYOON'S POV

My phone started ringing, oh it's Kai. I picked up the call and excused myself from the peaceful group. "YAA WHY ARE YOU CALLING? I'M LITERALLY EATING LUNCH RIGHT NOW." I yelled at the now-harmed device. "Oh, well I can clearly see that and I'm sorry?" Kai teased. "Hey, hold on...what do you mean you can see me eating?" I queried, "Turn around, dumbass." I did what he told me to do and then saw his figure. "Bye." I hung up the call, running to the tall figure. "YOU MOTHERFU-" I got cut by a hand to my mouth, specifically Kai's hand. "I'm not gonna let you say anything else." Kai mumbled to me while grinning. 

(yk what? bye. im died dead now. I MEAN IMAGINE SEEING THE SIR KAI KAMAL HUENING SMILING BRIGHTLY IN FRONT OF YOU?!? FR DEAD JEALOUS OF MY OWN CHARACTERS 😭😔)