「 Meeting 」 #1

Help i dont really have an idea
Click the video on the top, i dare you.

3 person's pov :

Wake up in a beautiful day. There's someone that called "Air wubbox" walks around the town. It's pretty boring, i know. Sometimes, he also tries to make a friend with anyone, but it looks like almost everyone hate him. He feel pretty sad, after think that. But then, He accidentally bumped into someone and falls. He apologies, then just notice that it's also a wubbox like him. His name was "Earth wubbox". Earth takes his hand toward him. Air grabs Earth's hand and gets up. He thanks Earth for help him up. Earth asked Air to be friend and hang out with him and Air looks really excited. Air flutters his wings a little bit. Earth chuckles, then they go to hang out together.

Air's pov♡ :

Oh my god, Earth just asked me to be friend and hang out with me. I feel so excited. No, it's really excited! This is my first time that i got asked to hang out with!
We walked around for a moment.
"Hey, Air. Where do you want to go?" Earth asked me.
"Hm...What about arcade?" I repied
He nodded and asked me again "you like dolls?"
My face turned red a little bit because of emberrassed.
"Yes, i do.." i chuckle nervously
"Don't need to be emberrassed, dude!" He repied and laughs.
Then we go to arcade. After we done, Earth asked me if i wanted to go to his house to talk and know eachother more. I accept it and we give our phone numbers to eachother.

Earth's pov! :

Dang, today was pretty fun. We got some dolls. When we're in the arcade, i notice that some people are stared at Air and then looks away. I feel a little confused and think.
"Why do they look at Air like that? Is there anything wrong with him? He seems pretty cool tho."
Then i stop thinking. Wait, i also notice that he's pretty short too. I pat his head (Actually Earth pats Air's hat because wubboxes dont have head, aren't they💀)
Air looks up at me with a confusion on face.
I chuckle quietly and looks at him.
"I didn't notice untill now. You're pretty short."
He pouts then said "I'm not that short!"
It's even made me laugh.

( 389 words)
not bad for the first time, i guess