「 no idea for the name 」#2

(Use the idealess with mind)

( ! Time skipped to another day ! )

Earth's pov :

In another day. Air cames to my house and we introduce eachother. "Hey air, what kind of music do you like?" I said.
"Hm...I'm not aure about that, Why?" Air says. "I just wanted to ask. So, we can listen together!" I said, as I smile at him.
Air smile back "Aw, What a shame. I dont have any favorite type of music!" He chuckles.
"Alright." I go to the kitchen. i forgot something, then i came back to him again. "Hey, Do you want to eat or drink something?" "Milk, please! :]" He said. I nodded and go to the kitchen again.
After a seconds, I came back with some snacks and drinks.
I give him a bag of milk, he grabs it and drinks it.
While he drinks, I think something naughty. I squeezed the bag of milk he was drinking and milk poured on his face
(im sorry if i use the words wrong💀)

Air's reaction :

Back to Earth's pov :

I was laughing so hard because of his face.
He puffs his cheeks.
I look at his face again, but.... "Wait..Why did i feel weird? He's so cute when he puffs his cheeks....No, i can't think like that.." i'm trying to stop myself from thinking something like that. I was zoned out, untill Air poke my cheek in confusion. And i came back from zoned out, looking at him.
"Hey, u gud?" He asked me in confusion. "Oh- uh, yeah." I repied.
"But hey, Wanna meet my friends?" I asked him if he want to meet my friends. "Ohhhh, sure! When?" "Today, I'll text them in the group chat." I said as i text them.

Hey guys, I was wanted
you to meet my new friend

???
Oh, What's their name?

???
Yeah, I wanna meet them!

His name was Air.

???
Ohhh!

???
That name kinda similair to me.
I think i've met him before, I guess?

???
You've meet him before?

???
I don't know, man.

Oh, alright.
We'll meet him in my house guys.

Back to Earth's pov (again) :

The others in the says okay and i waited for them to came to my house.

( Time skipped again )

They finally came to my house. It takes not really long tho. Then there's someone opens the door. It was Common, The dupstep dude. He jumped on my couch and smiles brightly.
And others are come in too.

Water's pov :

After i came in Earth's house. The first i saw in the house was Air. Oh my gosh, He looks so cute. I started to fall in love with him so quickly. "No, Water. This is the first time you just met him. You can't just fall in love with him so easily." I though to myself. Common poked my shoulder a few times "Waterrrrrr!" "Huh!? What!?" I flinched a little bit. "You just zoned out! Why are you always like this?! >:[" Common said. "I'm sorry-" "Hmph, What ever!" He repied and ran over Rare. "Hey, where's Cold and Plant?" Rare asked Water. "I'm not sure. I'll call them." I said as i use my phone to call Plant. "Hey, Plant. Where are you and Cold?" "Oh, We were in a mini shop. We'll be there soon." "Alright, harry up!" "Okay okay." Then we hang up. "Where are they?" Rare asked me "They were in mini shop. They'll came here soon" I repied. He nodded and play with Common.
After almost hour, They're finally here. "It almost hour, man." "Sorry for that-" Plant said.

Air's pov :

Uhhh...So, that's his friends. They look really cool tho! "Hey, guys. Let's introduce ourself, don't we?" Earth said to everyone. They agreed and introduce themself to me, so am i. After we introduce ourself to eachothers and play a little mini games. It was night, and i feel sleepy a little bit but I don't want to go to sleep. Earth was notice my face. "Hey, You sleepy?" "A little bit...why?" "I see.. You could sleep here with me!" He smiles. "Oh, uhh..Sure, thank you." I repied as he nodded. "Is it dark outside~" Common sings. "Yes." Rare repied him jokingly. "Hey, I think we should go for now." Plant tell us. "Oh yeah. It's night. See ya, guys!" Cold said as he leaves with Plant. Common and Rare also leave. It's Earth and Me now. "Hey, Earth. Where can i sleep?" "You can sleep with me in the bedroom." He smiles friendly. "Um, okay!" I repied. He nodded. We have a little chat before we go to sleep.

Water's pov :

After i came home and stay alone in my room. I was going crazy because of how CUTE Air is. I punched my pillow to make myself calm down a little bit, but it doesn't even work. I blushing deeply, because i was simping on Air very hard. I'm trying to calm myself down and look over the phone. Earth added Air into the group. "Great.. Now, i can add Air and text him." I though to myself. But i think Air probably asleep now. I'll text him tommorrow then.

( 853 words )
Does it worth it?-