#13: -𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎-

Warnings: Read to find out

So uhh the context is like the title, story of my love. This is Madeleine's story of his love.

This is also not my AU and just some random thing that i have thought about, probably short because why not

Feeling shit lately so sorry for the late chapters.
Im still working on some chapters like "new cookie" and the "sweet reunion" please bare with me.

~

" I "
6/20/22

I was at the school court playing Basketball as usual, i spotted a brown haired boy on the corner staring at me, like he was annoyed. I could see him rolling his eyes and left the area, god what is with him?

That guy's name is Esspresso, top one on our class and probably my rival. I didnt knew what i did to deserve this hate too to be honest; i will try to find out about it though.

I planned on asking him at lunch but at lunch time i was surrounded by girls and i couldnt see him anywhere, he should've left by now, he couldnt stand loud noises like this. My friend Knight kept pushing me and Sparkling pushed the girls away from me, also i forgot to mention, Knight was the one that forced me to ask Esspresso why the hell does he hate me, he got a good idea though. I didnt do anything wrong to him. Well, atleast im a bout to find out now.

" II "
6/21/22

I tried to talk to Esspresso right now by simply telling him to go to the bathroom at lunch, but ofcourse, he didnt show up. I was starting to get a little annoyed at him, why does he even hate me? I didnt do anything wrong. Is he like jealous of me? Did i stole his girlfriend? Or maybe i have dont something that he doesnt like!

Also its already 12:30 and 5 minutes ill have to go to class again, im waiting outside the bathroom while writing this because Knight is taking so long.

Welp, i gotta prepare for my English class, ill write into this after!

" III "
6/21/22

Waaaa!!!!! Esspresso keeps staring at me if i answer a question!! Im kinda scared for myself now :(((

" IV "
6/22/22

Its now Tuesday so im at the Court sitting down while my friends play basketball, there was a fight at the front door of our school because Sparkling and Vampire apparently have some beef with eachother from some time now and Sparkling tried to confront Vampire about it. Then they said Vampire acted like a jerk so Sparkling punched him. They were both sent to the principal and also Espresso finally wrote back at me and he said " My name is spelled 'Espresso' and not 'Esspresso' " and thats it.
I dont rlly feel like writing to this today so ill leave this later or tom.. goodbye

" V "
6/24/22

I forgot to write into this for one day, so um i talked with Espresso and we kinda got along. He told me that he wasn't angry at me and he just wanna look at me. But if i look at him back he kinda gets embarrassed so he either rolls his eyes. Gosh this guy made me feel like i did something wrong for a month. We hanged out after school making fun of our selves and i was soooo happy. We also had a night time hang out on a playground and it was sooo good. just a bit creepy but still good.

"VI"
6/25/22

Spaz lol
Damn idk what to write
Me and Ess hanged out at the idk when or where lol jk we hang out on the back of the school and he teached me some stuff i didnt knew... Welp

"VII"
7/07/22

BRO I FORGOT ABOUT THIS DIARY. Anyways i just had the best sex ever like dude i had sex with Espresso and he was so GOOD. like dude he also told me he can be my boyfriend... I LOVE HIMMMMM AND HE FUCKING GAVE ME A B L O W J O B AHHH

"IX"
7/09/22

I had to go camping for a while so i have to leave Espresso on the town for 4 days and i would miss him so much... Knight said its only for 4 days but he doesnt understand HE DOESNT UNDERSTANDDDDDD

"X"
2/03/23

Me and Ess are so happy now.
We are on collage and ye
We love eachother so much... He told me he wanted to be a teacher and i told him i would take over my dad's business.
Dad approves our relationship, i was so happy.
Its already one year ever since we dated
I told him i wanted a kid and he told me he cant get pregnant, i just told him we can adopt some.
Gosh i cant wait to marry him...
I wonder what would he name our child
Is he gonna be strict? Probably.
If its  a girl ill name her Cakey.
I like cakes alr dont judge me
Oh but wait if its a boy ill name him coffee! Just like espresso.
But he would def get bullied
Reading our love story in this diary is so touching...
I cant wait.

Espresso pov.

I closed the diary while smiling, i picked up the flowers from my nightstand and walked over the garden up the hill. I kneeled down and put the flower next to Madeleine's grave.

"Youre so unfair, i thought you said in your diary we would get married and have kids... Its just 3 days before our marriage why does he have to take you away?"

I cried and left the hill to go to my house. I found the chair and the rope, see you soon love.

END

Word count (including this outro): 1005

I wrote this in 2:34 AM its midnight now and im listening to Bad idea by girl in red, bro i think im getting obsessed with angst.