A Story of True King and A Lion? Or More?

Narrator Pov

Camera moves within a wide forest or better named jungle. A lot of animals live here, but more importantly this place contains interesting stories, however the most special one is about one lion. Yes you heard me right, a lion in the jungle. Normally that would be impossible as lions live far away from jungles, despite that they are respected as the ones who follows and creates balance. They are above even elehants in hierarcy. It was not just a lion, no it was a king. The king that will show his true nature and who he truly is. He will unite jungle as a whole. Listen as I tell you the story of how unknown lion cup become King, who always was destined to be. 

With Simba

I followd my uncle instructions. Honestly he was kind off weird today, not that he wasn't but I sensed a extra amount of crazy from him. I climped medium-sized stone, I took in my surrondings. We were in canion. 

"Uncle Scar will I like my father's surprise" I questioned innocently and curiously. 

"Oh Simba trust me it will deadly suprise you" He replied with somewhat joking manner, so I let it off without realizing. "And before I go, you should practice your roar, it's king of weak" my uncle reminded me that my roar wasn't as powerful as my dads. I believed that I can do roar so powerful that it would put to shame anyone. I saw some insect on rock, so I roared at it. I did it twice before it flew off. 

Then earth began shaking as if something big was coming. It took me a second to see. herde of antilopas running to me. Of course my reaction was to run to safest location. 

Scar run to Mufasa with worry in his eyes. 

"Mufasa brother Simba is in danger he is in canion with herde of antilops" Scar said with hurried tone. 

"Simba" Mufasa exclaimed worringly. He quickly arrived seeing his son holding onto tree for his dear live. Unfortunately tree broke from force of herde running. Mufasa came in to save his son, he did not care for his live. Grapping Simba in his mounth. Mufasa let him climb on save land. He himself wasn't so lucky as one from herde hit him resolting for Mufasa to find some other way. 

After some time Mufasa jumped and started to climb vertical ground. He had little time, also he wasn't able to fully go to save spot. 

"Scar brother please help me" Mufasa pleaded wanting for Scar to save him. He did not know that Scar planned all of this. Suddenly Scar took his paws with his claws, which pained Mufasa. He gathed at Scar with fear, while Scar made close eye contact. 

"Long live the King" Scar proclaimed slipping his brother to his most definite death. Mufasa screamed with his son Simba. 

Simba Pov

I saw my father fall. I quickly went down to check on him. I wished that he will be alright. When I finally arrived, I saw my father's body laying on ground. I approached him with tears in my eyes. I began calling to him, but he wasn't responding. Although his body was a bit cold. I took myself in his massive paw. I never knew that something like that will happen. I did not have any idea something this major will happen, as I mourn my father's death. My uncle Scar comes saying. 

"Simba what have you done" Scar called to his newhew. Deep Down he was happy as his plan worked perfectly. Now he needed to get rid of Simba. 

"I did not want this to happen, it was an accident" Simba quickly exclaimed. He knew that he was not responsible for Mufasa's death. However someone should take blame. His uncle brough him closer to 'comfort' him. 

"Of course Simba no one wanted this. But what pride will say, when they learn about you killing one of your own. Oh what your mother will say?" Scar almost questioned.