one, ghost of the past

GHOST OF THE PAST
my demons were waiting on me to return

Raymon knocked the font door of his house with his luggage in the other hand. As soon as the door opens, Kat screams at the top of her lungs. She immediately crashed into her brothers open arms. "Ray! Oh my god! How are you!" Kat squeals.

"I'm good, I'm fine, you look great!" Ray compliments. He enters the house and enters his old room. Everything is just how it was before he left. The mahogany wooden floor, cream walls littered with old posters. Ray noticed the holes and claw marks that were on his wall were covered up. The meltdowns that he used to have were the reason why they were there. The way his anger used to control him.

It doesn't happen anymore though, he learned better ways to let it out. Well, maybe not better but less harmful. "Hey, what happened to my playboy posters?" Raymon asks, turning to his sister.

"Mom threw it out, she said it was too revealing." Raymon shrugs, "So? It's fucking porn." Kat laughs and sits on his bed. She pats on the seat next to her, "Sit, I have a lot of shit to tell you."

After catching up with his sister and unloading his baggage, Ray lays down on his bed. It was definitely an eventful day, but it wasn't over yet. While Ray was scrolling through his feed, he heard knocking at his window. He ignored it at first but it started getting more aggressive. "Open this damn window bitch, I know your here!" Smokey yells. Ray grunts, rolling out of bed.

Ray pulls his window down, seeing Smokey for the first time in years. "Fuck you man. You've been in town for how long and didn't even visit." Smokey climbs in through the window, falling in his back. "Dammit."  He grunts getting up.

"Are you fucking high?" Ray asks. Smokey nods, causing Ray to shake his head. "Anyways, let's go. We got a party to go to." Smokey motions him to follow him out the window, but he doesn't. "Nah bruh, I'm tired as hell and I'm trying to sleep."

"C'mon Ray, think about all the fucking pussy and all the fucking girls. Be honest, when's the last time you had sex? Like real penetration." Ray shrugs, "I never did have real penetration." Smokey stares at his friend, then laughs. "Sure, like you didn't do it with Ma-" Ray cuts him off, "Let's just go to this damn party."

Raymon and Smokey arrived when the party was at full swing. Smokey smokes his blunt as they navigate through the crowd. The two teens make it to the couch, Ray now smoking a blunt. Smokey drank some liquor in a red solo cup as they were talking, but then, Smokey being Smokey, laughed a little too hard and spilled the liquor all over Ray.

"Smokey! What the fuck!" Ray shouts. Smokey doubles over in laugher, "I'm sorry." He says. Ray gets up and wipes his shirt with a nearby napkin. "You ain't fuckin sorry Smokey, fuck you." Ray walks away and looks for the bathroom, leaving behind a cackling Smokey.

"Open the fucking door Nate, I have to pee!" Maddy yells, banging on the door. Raymon could recognize that voice from anywhere. She was wearing a short, black dress that showed her back complemented her curves and her hair was done in a zig-zag hairband.

"Maddy, is that you?" Maddy turns to the male down the hall, her face of annoyance turning into a happy one. "Hey Ray, Kat didn't tell me you were back." She smiles, flashing her dimples. "I got back, like, a few hours ago." Ray looked Maddy up and down with a small smile.