two, ray ray and rue rue

RAY RAY AND RUE RUE
besties for life, right?

When I was younger, me and Ray were like best friends. We'd always do everything together. We snorted our first coke line together, smoked our first blunt together, you name it we did it. They'd call us ray ray and rue rue, don't ask me why but it definitely stuck.

I told Ray everything and anything, and he'd do the same. He was like the brother I never had, smacked some sense into me when I was doing drugs. When I overdosed, he called me as soon as I got discharged from rehab. He gave me a long ass lecture, and I didn't listen to a damn word. But I was still thankful I had at least one person in this world that gave a damn about me and understood me.

Ray slams the door of his black Honda Accord, slinging his back pack over his shoulder. When he enters the school, the halls were empty, he knew he was late. He opens the creaky door to Mr. Aguston's classroom, interrupting him mid lecture. "Mr. Hernandez. Nice of you to join us, better late then never." Ray takes his seat next to Smokey and Rue.

Smokey dabs him up, "What's good? After school I got three business opportunities for you." Ray tilts his head, "I'm not dealing." Smokey rolls his eyes, "Two then." Ray takes out his work book and led pencil, jots a few things down then turn to Rue, who's staring out the window.

She looks out of it more than she usually does, which means a fuckin lot when talking about Rue Bennet.
"Yo, Rue. Are you okay?" Ray asks, causing Rue to snap out of her trance. "Huh? Yeah, I'm good." Ray looked at her expectantly, she sighs. "Fine, how do you tell your girlfriend that you relapsed on new years?" Ray's eyes widen as he turns away and let's out a chuckle.

"You don't."

Smokey knocks on the door of an upscale estate. "How you know this lady again?" Ray asks, furrowing his eyebrows. "I know people." Ray makes a face, "What? No, I mean like-" The door opens to reveal a tan woman, probably in her early thirties, short brown hair, and a lowkey milf. "Hey Ms. Samantha." Smokey smiles cheekily.

"Hey Samuel! What brings you by?" Samantha asks. Ray holds in his laugh, but lets out a snort at the fact that she called him 'Samuel'. Smokey ignores him, "This is the friend I was talking about, Raymon." Samantha directed her attention to the Hernandez on the right of Smokey. "Well nice to meet you Raymon, please, come in." The two boys enter the house.

If this is what happens when you marry a rich man then Ray might just turn gay. "Raymon, is it alright if I call you Ray?" Ray nods, "Okay, so you can start tomorrow, the cleaning supplies are in the pool room. We can discuss pay over the phone, and I think that's it. Right?"

Ray nods once more, Samantha breathes a sigh of relief, "Thank god, I thought I was missing something." Before they leave, Ray turns around. "If you don't mind me asking, how do you know Samuel?" Smokey glares at Ray from the door.

"Oh! He used to babysit for my son, Theo." Ray could fall to the ground from laughter.

After saying their goodbyes, the two drive to the next destination. "Samuel? Really? And you babysitting a little boy?" Ray mocks, cackling.

"Samuel is my real name, you cunt." Smokey glowers. They pull up in a parking garage and walks down the stairs that was nearby. "Listen, these people don't fuck around. The Bellmont's are not to be fucked around with."A bodyguard dressed in a black suit guards the door. Smokey nods at him, and he opens the double doors to reveal a underground club. Ray stayed close to Smokey as they part through the crowd. "The fuck is this place?"