part 7

??:whats up....

You:who are u?

??:did u forgot?

You:just come to point.....

??:I m rohan anu....

You:ohh tell me why did u called me this morning....

Rohan:come lets go to see sunrise...

You:whats the time...?

Rohan:5:30 am.....I m outside ur hotel so get ready in 5 min and come down....

You:Mmmm....(sleepy tone)

Call hanged.....u woke up did ur morning routine and went down with ur normal outfit and a long jacket....and went outside.....u saw his car and went there.....

You:good morning.....(u said while still feeling sleepy....)

Rohan:good morning.....

He wanted to make u happy so he room something from his back seat and give it to u.....

You:what is it.....?

Rohan:its tea.....u like to drink tea in morning so....

You:really....thank you.....(u smiled and took the tea cup from him....and take a sip..)did u made this?

Rohan:yep....is it nice.....

You:yaa its delicious.....

AFTER SOMETIMES.......

U both reached where he goes daily to see sunrise......u both were walking around......u saw the sun is rising.....

You:it's insane......

Rohan smiled while staring at u......then after the sunrise u both left from there......u saw that its not the route for ur hotel so u asked him....

You:its not the way to my hotel....

Rohan:I know we are going somewhere else....

You:where???

Rohan:to my house...we will have breakfast there and I have to talk something to u....

You:ohhk....

After that u both reached to his house....u came out of the car.....and went inside.....there were all maids and bodyguards......u were shocked and surprised......then a old lady came toward u both and bowed u both....u also bowed.....

Old lady:sir what do u want in breakfast?

Rohan:make all the dish I told u earlier(he said in cold tone)

You were all confused.....u don't know how to react...but ur thought interrupted by rohan.....he said...

Rohan:what are u thinking? Do u need something?

You nodded ur head as denial.....all the maids and bodyguards were shocked that he also have a soft side......after that he got a call and he left from there.....then u got a video call from khushi.....u attend it....

OTP...

khushi:how are u?

You:yaa I m fine how are u and felix.....

Khushi:he is here.....(she said and showed that he is sleeping)

You:ohhk.....

After that rohan came and said.....

Rohan:who's it anu.....

Khushi heard that nick name from a boy mouth .....then she said.....

Khushi:who's it bro....(she said in teasing tone)