I win

Eclipse panted a little bit, fighting and defeating bloodmoon took more then it should due to suns interferences, luckily sun failed the spell enough that it caused a backlash to sun instead who was currently out cold in the mindscape.

Eclipse grinned a bit, heading back upstairs to moons room, he must have thought sun might get it if he shared his magic with sun.

Who fortunately for him, is a moron when it comes to magic.

He walked right into moons room, coming out in front of moon who froze up, looking very tensed up.

Eclipse felt gleeful, sure he could have used sun as..some kind of slave or a worker, but sun would have ruined it eventually, no, moon and lunar is what he's really after.

Ever since moon rejected him when they first met, all he could think about was just somehow getting moon and make him accept him.

It only got worse when he made lunar, who looks similar to moon but is still pretty different.

This time, moon will accept him, he'll make sure of it.

"I won moon, don't tell me sharing your magic with your brother would somehow magically help him get better?" Eclipse said, watching moon tense up even more.

"The stars about to go off, and while your brother would have made a great addition to being some kind of worker, he would have eventually ruined things, he's a coward, not the best idea worker or even slave." Eclipse hums a bit.

"Don't you talk about my brother like that!" Moon responded back with a dark glare.

Eclipse laughed, "well he won't be your brother anymore, I have no use for him in my new world, what I'm really after is, you, and my brother."

Moon had a little bit of a confused look for a second before pausing, "what do you mean."

"Of course your not going to remember any of this, that includes you lunar. So I don't need to answer you, you'll  have no memory of any of this. Well see you again when the star is finished." Eclipse mentioned and moon recoiled a little bit, probably now comforting lunar in the mindscape before the star went off, everything going a pure white color for some seconds.

Eclipses head titled, now having the star in his hand, Modifying it with a small hum.

He'll need to make it stronger before he works on moon and lunar, should he have them in separate bodies? It would be a bit easier if they shared the same body but then again...hmm he'll have to think about it after he's done.

After all, he can just make a small little watcher for him to follow the two at all times so he knew where they were at when he woke them up.

Eclipse shrugged a bit, making a  big garden in the middle of the place, this was more for moon and lunar then himself, after all, he's going to be a big brother to both of them, they are HIS after all.

He'll treat them right and better then he did last time, after all, what he used to treat lunar was what caused him to betray him in the first place, he doesn't want a repeat of that again.

Even though he can always just erase their memories again.

He wants to get this down on the first try if possible.

He made some rooms nearby it, making the garden more of a big...green house.

The rooms he was designing was for moon and lunar, one for if they continued to share a body, the other two for when they were in separate bodies.

Hm maybe he should just make another body, one for one of the other two, when they want to spilt up and do things without having to ask to be in control.