[ twenty five ]

you're sobbing and leaking snot, worried about how the news will affect yoongi and his career.

at the same time, you're scoffing as you wonder what kind of people are out there hating the thought of an adult man being in a relationship.

when yoongi opens the door to your apartment, you make a beeline towards him and ask if he's alright.

"why wouldn't i be?" he chuckles and pecks you on the forehead, before pulling you into a his warm embrace, "ah, i missed you so much.".

you look at him weirdly and think to yourself, did he miss a chapter?

"what the hell..." you mutter as you speed back to your room to get your phone.

"look at this," you shriek, pointing at the contents being flashed on the screen. the news articles, the twitter threads and the influx of comments on your youtube videos — everything.

you show him everything and yet he remains unfazed.

"min yoongi," you sigh, "why aren't you the least bit worried for yourself?".

"i've spent the last few hours thinking about a response that won't get your ass kicked when you next appear in public! and you're over here acting like nothing huge is going on?".

there's a second of silence after that.

then yoongi breaks out in laughter, dropping his head into the crook of your neck.

"y/n," he seriously utters. "why should i panic if i've no reason to?" he asks cheekily.

"...no reason to..?".

"i'm the one who revealed our relationship. i put it up on twitter for everyone to see and submitted countless anonymous tips to dispatch. i know you would never let this happen because of me, so i did it myself.".

you begin tearing up and barely manage to choke out a sad "why?".

he smiles softly as he explains, "i couldn't bear to keep us a secret any longer. i want people to know that you're mine and i'm yours only, so no one will even dare attempt to take us away from each other.".

as tears run marathons down your cheeks, he whispers, "hey, i've always dreamed of the day we get to go out in public and do normal couple stuff without having to disguise ourselves.".

"you know i make terrible decisions," he presses his forehead against yours, "but dating you and revealing our relationship are possibly my smartest ones yet!".

"i love you, y/n.".

you're full on sobbing as you lean in for a kiss.

"i love you too, min yoongi," you wail.

you had just created the sweetest moment in the history of your life with you dearest boyfriend.

well, at least that's what you thought because in the midst of all this...

you failed to notice how a certain someone has been capturing the entire moment, from a little hidden camera in his shirt pocket.