Chapter 9: Sorrow

Ivor, MacGyver and the Eagle continued walking to the tree, while trying to catch up to the Sky Pride Warriors.

MacGyver stopped, "Hey you hear that?" Ivor perked up his ears, "No." "It's sounds like a..." MacGyver started.

A snake slithered right infront of them. A poisonous one.

"Who are you?" MacGyver asked. "My name is Armitox," The snake hissed.

(Armitox means, "Poison Bearer")

MacGyver smirked. Armitox was confused.

"Can you help us?" MacGyver asked. "Uh ssssure," Armitox replied. Ivor looked at his son confused.

"You're poisonous right?" MacGyver asked. "Yesss," Armitox replied. "I need a little favor," MacGyver said.

"Of courssse," Armitox hissed. MacGyver looked at the Eagle. "I need you to paralyze Kion. I can do the rest," MacGyver explained.

"I don't know who Kion isss," Armitox replied. "The Eagle will lead you to him," MacGyver explained. The Eagle picked up Armitox.

"Bite Kion!" MacGyver shouted. Armitox hissed and nodded.

At the Pridelands, everyone was worried. Not because Kion was gone. They were worried about him, but that had escaped everyone's mind now.

"How is she doing?" Simba asked. Rafiki shook his head, "Not well. I don't think she will make it through the night." Nala nuzzled him.

Kovu comforted Kiara as she cried into his chest. "Can we go in?" Simba asked, sorrow in his voice. Rafiki nodded.

Simba, Nala, Kiara, and Kovu walked inside Priderock. Simba started crying, "M-Mother?" Sarabi coughed, "Simba?"

Simba ran up and nuzzled her, "I love you mom." Sarabi could only smile.

Kiara ran to her grandmother, "You can't go! I can't live without you!" She cried. "It's my time Kiara," Sarabi said weakly.

Kovu nuzzled Sarabi, "We all love you." Nala nuzzled her, "You were an amazing queen."

Sarabi coughed again, "I will watch over Kion for you....with Mufasa." She smiled. Knowing she was going to be with her mate again, she couldn't be happier.

"No mom, please don't go," Simba cried. "Im proud of you...my son...." Sarabi sighed, and her eyes closed. Simba backed up, "No...NO!"

He ran out. "Simba!" Nala ran after him.

Kovu put his head down. Kiara cried. Kovu wrapped his arms around her. Kiara cried into his chest.

Sarabi went to the Great Kings. She saw Mufasa standing there, smiling, "I've missed you." Sarabi started crying, "Mufasa!" She ran up and hugged him. "Welcome back my queen," He nuzzled her.

 "Welcome back my queen," He nuzzled her