new friends

Yo NotABigFan2 this one's for you. Ask and you shall receive...

We
Are
SIX....................

~Bolen POV~
It's strange waking up hundreds of years in the future but all six of us maniged. Reasently we got a letter from the same person who wrote the ones for me and the other queens when we got here. Someone named Robbie. It said that two new people were going to show up at our door. We wouldn't know either of them but we might get along.

So, it was no surprise when two girls showed up knocking on our door in the early morning. One around 19-20 with minor scars all over her arms, neck and what I can only assume go down to her feet. that made it look like she was once lightly burned but they had healed over time, with piercing black eyes (like her hair that was short reaching the bottom of her ears)that looked like she had been to hell and back.

The other had extremely pale skin similar to Jane and Cathy along with bright ginger hair, and pleasant Sharp features, that went well with her hazel eyes. She looked to be somewhere in her twenties.

"Hay I'm Julie D'Aubigny" Was the first thing I was greeted with from the girl with the pale skin and red hair. Folowed by the other girl, she was quite and kindof reminded me of Kat when she first arived, "I'm Joan, of arc." I nodded "please come in, I'm Anne Boleyn." They nodded and walked in. "Take a seat where ever you'd like. I'll go and get the others."

I went up stairs and carefully went to each room and got the other queens. I had to wake up Cathy who was asleep at her desk with her face on the page she was writing on. I got Kit, Anna, Lena, and Jane, I had to be careful with everyone, they weren't all exactly morning people. All the queens met down stairs and I explained the situation.

"Okay, did you get there names?" Cathy said in a half asleep but still urgent voice. I nodded, "Yes, Joan of arc, she has these scars all over herself that looks like she was burned, and Julie D'Aubigny, the one with the pointy face and red hair." They all noded. "Alright, let's go meet these two." Lena said asif she had already known them both and hated them. I know she looked into the history around our times with H***y and was interested in the war of the roses. Maybe she was just tired, or she knows about theses two and they have a bad track record or something.