chapter 11

Rain .

Jason ? . Why was he here ? . Maybe he was here for a visit.

I rushed down the mansion stairs . Huffing I stood at the door . The palace servants were carrying suitcases inside the mansion. And followed by them was Jason. He had a elegant yellow dress on and a strapped heel . He stood beside me .

" I hope you will have the etiquette to bow to your Luna . Rain . " He spoke with pride in his voice . My heart dropped to my stomach. My head was throbbing and everything around me seemed to be spinning, I felt as if the mansion was tilted to the side and when I did my body hit something cold and hard .

Mom ?
Mom help me ..I can't do this anymore. It hurts my heart it feels like something is squeezing it , my chest feels tight mom . Why ? . Why ? . Mom take me with you please , I have nothing left . Mom please . Kill me ...take me . 

"ain , rain , .... RAIN!" I shot my eyes open . I scanned the room but there was no one apart from Camila and Ava. They sighed with relief. They helped me sit up and gave me a glass of water .

" What happened to me ?" I asked taking a sip of water and passing the glass back to Ava.

" You fainted because....uhmmm" Camila glance over at Ava who nodded her head . " The nurse said that you were ....about to go in heat " .

My eyes widen in surprise.  My heat? . " But...I "

" Yes you never had your heat , it's common for omegas to faint or have loss of appetite when their first heat comes . " Camila spoke .

I was so happy , if I got my heat that would mean that I could finally bond with Arden.

" Jason. Where is Jason?" I asked .

" He has been shifted into ... Arden's room " Ava said with her head down .

"Oh ...so they'll be sleeping together then ?" I asked ignoring the fact that my eyes had tears filled, waiting to fall at any moment.

" Yes." Ava replied

My tears fell at the reply. I hugged my knees and sobbed quietly while Ava and Camila rubbed my back to console me .

------------

" Why am I getting dolled up today ? Is it to welcome the new Luna?" I asked Camila who was tying my hair up in a bun .

" Well ...that's not the reason, today Arden's elder brother is coming back . " She said slipping a black slide on my hair .

" Coming back ?" I asked .

" Yes. He went abroad to study . I'm telling you he is a treat to ones eyes. " She said blushing.

I flatly laughed. I really didn't want to go because I knew that Jason will be there and I really wasn't in a mood to see him or Arden. But since I was in the mansion it would be considered a insult if I didn't go .

----

" Is it just me or it's getting hotter here ?" I asked fanning myself with my hands .

" No .. it must be because you are wearing that dress " Ava said .

I reached out to the handle of the dinning room and looked back at my maids . I pulled open the door and entered. Jason and Arden were seated beside each other and the Luna and her mate were seated at both ends of the table . The table itself was decorated all sorts of food , the walls looked as if they were shining.

I took a seat opposite to Arden and Jason. A butler poured me a glass of red wine and I raised a toast and took a sip from it .

" So Rain..when are you planning to leave?"  Jason asked . I turned to look at Arden who was eating his meal . He didn't look at me , not even a glance .

I opened my mouth to reply but then the door bust open reveling...