A date, date

"Where's Grace?" Asked Meg.

"Probably screwing around with Nick," Said Dean.

"Jealous?"

"No, why would I be jealous? It's Grace."

Kind of irritated me that he had just said that about her. I don't like drama so I just shot him a scowl, when I saw Liz coming our way.

"Hey losers," She greeted us.

"Hey," Replied Dean.

"I hate study hall, what's the point in it?" Said Liz.

"Oh I don't know, maybe study??" Dean emphasized.

"Shut up."

"Okay."

"Knock it off, Dean what's up with you?" Megan asked.

"Nothing, I'm fine."

"Um, I think not."

"Why don't you just lay off?"

"Ha! You know I'm too persistent for that."

"Family, okay? Bye" He said getting up to leave just as Michael walked in.

"Hey baby," Said Michael.

"Hey."

"Hey Cee-Mae and Liz," He said to Liz.

"Hi," I said.

"That's all I get? Liz?"

"Oops sorry, hey Elizabeth, how are you, how are your grades, your mom?" He replied sarcastically.

"Wow, what is wrong with you people today? Goodbye." I said storming off.

***

It's been at least 4 months in to the senior year and I know like nothing about my new group of friends. I started wandering trying to find Grace then I found her pinned against a locker, locking lips with Nickolas Benz. I think I gagged at the site of it. I went to walk the other way when I heard her call my name and punch Nick playfully.

"Cee-Mae!" Called Grace.

"What's up?"

"Did you see how hot he is Cee? I totally want him."

"Okay ew Gracie. I didn't care."

"Why so sour?"

"The group is being sour and boring. Can we do something this weekend?" I asked.

"Sure, I'll make Mason come," she said smirking.

"Okay? Why that smirk?"

"He likes you."

"I don't care." I said walking away.

"Not even a little?"

"Nope."

"Whatever you say."

"Yes thank you. Besides I like someone else anyways so he might as well stop trying," I added.

"Oooh, do tell."

The bell rag as soon as she said that. "Maybe next time," I said walking down the hall.

***

I walked in the front door to a house blasting with Chris Brown music. I already had a pounding headache from the pep rally later in the day, so I wanted this off, now.

"NATHAN!! TURN THAT OFF." I hollered. Nathan was my older brother who never went to collage so he just sits here all day because all his friends left him. He usually has a girl in his room but not usually with the music that loud.