PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

PHILIPPINE EMPIRE: THE WISDOM

Philippines is an Island consist of 3 Gigantic Islands, which is Luzon, Visaya, Mindanao. Luzon, the largest of the three, Visayas, the smallest but more richer than luzon, Mindanao, the Second Largest of three, the most formidable of the three.

The Gigantic Islands was named after the three children of the First Emperor of the Philippines, Emperor Agús Líka named Luz, Vis, Min. But behind the those name, it has as dark past, a tragic past.

The First Emperor, Emperor Agús Líka, holds the power of the Giants, through the help his Wife, Luáy-ve Hin, the first Empress of the Philippine Empire. She holds the power of the Founding, the most formidable and First Giant. But the lost of the First Empress turns into a madness and chaos and cause destruction between lands.

*~*~*~*~*

Taong 2021, isang babaeng nag-eedad sa 16 years ay nakapanaginip ng isang nakakakilabot na panaginip, isang hegante na tela'y nakatitig sa kanya na parang may galit. Hanggang sa lumipas ang taon, ay hindi pa rin niya makalimutan ang higanteng nasa panaginip niya.

-*~*~*~*~*

A/N:

This is a story about the dream I recently had, a dream of a Gigantic Creature, that terrified my whole body while seeing that kind of creature. It feels like I cannot MOVE, it looked at me with a fierce eyes.

This is a Fictional Story, there is no Pure Evidence of the Philippine Empire. The content inside this story is all fiction made, all characters, names, events, etc are all fictional.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

¦PHILIPPINE EMPIRE: THE WISDOM
¦PMALuv

Update: Every Friday Night