Kim's birthday

I wake kim up and kiss her, we hugg and share kisses "happy birthday I say hugging her, we both get I the shower and all changed we have a laugh in the shower I wash her back and hair and she does the same to me we get out and brush our teeth, we get changed into our outfit and get the kids ready and into there outfits ell says happy birthday and theo just says it in baby jibberish, Kim giggles at theos attempt and hug them both then they both hug me we go into the car and drive around and do some shopping well kim does the shopping I give her my card and let her spoil herself with new things she gets dresses and make up the stuff she likes, we get back home to my mum and dad and Kim's mum and Oscar and her dad we all hangout and have some drinks at home Kim's mum and her mum go and hangout with the kids while my dad and Kim's dad go sit in the living room and talk about cars and tools and capervans yk dad stuff, me and Kim look and see our family are now all together snd actually having a bond, usually my dad will fuck it up by saying something wrong he doesn't mean but he didn't and I was glad about that. Me and Kim tell our mums that am taken kim out to the pub for abit, we set of and leave we go to the local pub we find a seat and sit down, I get out drink and I see Kim say talking to her mates who were in the pub I go to the table and drop off the drink for them, I get myself some and go and play pool with the my mates we all have a laugh and shit yk normal stuff.

2 hours later

I get up go hear kim laughing her head off, she was pissed out of her head she was a hot walking mess she looked amazing thou ngl, I walk up to her and sort her out she was all over she put some music on and started dancing with her drunk mates the guys went in with there partners and started dancing, a guy went in the I sat down at the bar and watched what the guy was doing he was getting closer amd closer I didn't want to over react not untill he does something bad. I get a drink and I take sip of untill I get interrupted by my mate shouting "wtf you doing man don't fucking touch her like that man tf!" I get up and see Kim wrapped around her mate with her smile off her face she looks at me and see me with pure anger on my face. I go to him and ask him what he did "I just touched her chill okay" the guy said looking me down  "what tf did you do to her?" I say staring him down right into his eyes "I- I didn't do anything bad I just played with her hair" he looks with a smirk on his face he then look at kim and smiles at her then winks at her.
I look at kim with a bad temper. Next thing I see is blood on my nuckels I turned around punched his teeth in and kicked him. My mate pulls me off him and tell him to get the fuck out, the pub owner ask me if to clean my self up before other people see, I go and do it and I carry on doing my thing kim get back to what she was doin and comes to me kisses me she gets onto me and asks if we could leave I say after we have so more drinks, Kim's has more she's completely smashed out her face and I'm tipsy. We get back to the kids gone and the parents gone they left a note on the fridge telling me that emma took the kids with them. I put the note down and take kim to bed I lay next to her I check of she's okay, but then she gets on top of me, she kisses down my neck I let out little small moans she grabs the strap and tells me to put it on I refuse cus she's drunk she says she's fine and sober I still say no she then whines and has a mini tramptrum. "Fine then if it will make you feel better" I put it on while kim gets up and smiles at me. She get on top and kisses me we then turn it into a make-out I slowly pull down her thong she grabs my hand and puts the two fingers in her mouth making them wet she smiles as my fingers exit her mouth, put them in her and move my fingers around she let's out little moans I flicker them around making her moans increase she jerks the the dick rubbing in the lube, I take my fingers out and grab the vibrator I got her and I switch it on I put it on her clit her legs shake as she moans, I groan along with her to make her feel good, she gets on top of the dick and rides it I still leave the vibrator going on her clit she then moans louder and her legs shake she tries moving away but I hold her down, she squirts and cums on the dick she sits up and all see is the remains dribble down her thighs her thighs were wet and weak, I move my body down she gets the idea and leans over my face I lick her clit as she moans gently I lick her entry way and uses my nose to rub her face she was about to squirt so she moves down and squirts down my stomach "shit am sorry" she says biting her lip "don't worry about It" i say while smiling we both get up and get washed I clean up everything while kim cleans herself up I clean the " toys" too and I get changed into fresh boxers and t shirt I lay down and wait for her to be done she comes in with fresh thongs and bra with a gown I bite my bottom lip "are you asking for another round or what?" I say teasing her I pull towards me and I admire her amazing body, kiss her and she gets on top and lays head on my chest she takes her gown off and puts it on the bed we settle down and eventually fall asleep.

To be continued... ❤️❤️❤️