1

Scene :

I was packing my stuff secretly because of my boyfriend, but the door was aggressively slammed open making me startle. I turned my head and look at him. Standing still with a glass bottle on his hand, his grip was tight making his knuckles turn white and his veins were showing off.

" What are you doing?!? "
He yelled when he saw me packing my stuff, I got disgusted when i smelled an alcohol from him.

" I'm about organize! "
I lied to him. He's fuckin drunk....Well always! I'm so sick of him and he won't end the relationship. This relationship is toxic and i can't leave because of his threatenings...

After i yelled at him, he seem satisfied with my answer. He glared down at me and later on, he left. I signed deeply and kept on packing my stuffs. I planned that as soon as he slept i will escape.

I changed my clothes and took a peek of him. I saw him laying down on the couch and was snoring. He has falled asleep already.

I gently grab my bags and placed it Infront of the door, I know it's locked. It's always locked.
Good thing the TV was on and it can help me to distract the nosies i could make. I walked to him  quietly. I gently took the keys on his pocket. My eyes winded with hope once i had successfully took it, wrapping all my fingers and my palm around it so it doesn't make a clattering noise. I hurried back to the door and opened it. I then carried my bag and left. I remembered i left a note on the TV.

' WHETHER YOU LIKED IT OR NOT. IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU! DONT FIND ME. '

I had saved enough money to escape and to rent an apartment. It was passed 12 o'clock and I'm aware taxis here are very rare at this time. I need to take a bus.

I payed the bus and stopped at a random road way. I walked towards it,I forgot to be scared. My surrounding was dark and full of trees, I could hear some animals noises and the scary owls. I continued walking and paused when i saw a gate near me, I immediately ran towards the gate and took a look inside. I saw a large mansion and it looked old yet still outstandingly beautiful.

I opened the gate and closed it behind me, following the trail towards the mansion. I kept walking and stopped when I'm Infront of the door. I checked the time on my watch and it was 2:16 am now. Everyone is sleeping now. I didn't knock and surprisingly, The door was opened. it was supposed to be locked but who could left it open? Maybe they did it on mistake.

I took a step inside. The door immediately shuts behind me with a scary creaks. I locked around me, Dark...Very dark. I took my phone and turned the flashlight on. I found a light switch on the wall.
I clicked it. My eyes winded because of the cleanliness and how admiring everything was. The Chandelier, The interior design, Everything is so beautiful.

I even forgot to breath. I snapped back when my phone began to ring.
It was my boyfrie— Ex boyfriend i mean. I didn't answer it and turned my phone off. I placed my bag near the couch and turned the lights off then slept on the couch. I used my blanket to cover my whole body.