7

Finally after weeks- Maybe a month idk I can finally write!

I woke up from a nice dream. My back was facing against Brahms while He is holding me so tightly as if he won't let me go and leave him alone after what happened yesterday.

I didn't try to move from my position, i know if i tried or even did it he won't budge.

I couldn't tell if Brahms is still sleeping or not, suddenly i felt something tickling inside my nose. I accidentally sneezed.

I felt Brahms moved.

" God Bless you "
He spoke.

I felt my cheeks getting hot.
He was awake? Well...this is weird. What now...

I felt his arms around my torso loosening. The bed underneath me slowly sinks, Brahms must be getting up now. He placed his hand on my shoulder and gently turned me- making me face him. As soon as my whole back touched the mattress  Brahms hands was on both of my sides, he was towering above me while i lay in bed.

His muscular arms trapping my sides, his large wide figure is the only thing i can see Infront of me. He was breathing so heavily.

" Y/n..."
He whispered my name softly.

I Looked into his eyes.

" I'm sorry for scaring you "
He immediately backed away from me then took a sit on the edge of the bed, Taking a deep breath.

I couldn't spoke, i have no idea what he was thinking nor planning.
I then slowly sit up. 

" I like you y/n, but i csnnot "
He suddenly confess at me, i got so confused at the end of his words. Although I kinda feel the same, well he's kind and sweet so what should be the reason for not liking him?

" what do you mean? "
I asked.

" You'll know sooner y/n "
he replied back, slowly turning around and facing me a little.
His eyes were slightly squinted behind those mask.
I can't tell if he's smiling or forcing a smile.

" But- "

" Are you hungry? i have already prepared some food earlier c'mon "
He stood up and gently pulls my arm.

" Brah- "

" Hurry before it gets too cold "
He said, i stood up and began following him as he started walking. We both walked downstairs and went to the kitchen.

He did prepared some foods, Although it was kinda turning cold.

" You really don't have to reheat it..."
I said as i grabbed his arm, stopping him before he puts the food on the microwave.

He looks at me with his eyes, seems like filled with sparkles.

" it's better to eat it while it's hot, It will only take a quick time "
He softly replied. he then putted it inside and started the microwave.

" Wait here- Dont Take it out by yourself, I'll be back "
He said and immediately walked away the kitchen room and left me alone. I took a sit on the chair and stared at the microwave. Waiting for it to finish.

Before it finish Brahms suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

I got startled.

" Sorry- I didn't mean to startle you dear y/n "
He said and gently pat my back.

" It's fine..."
i said and smiled.

*Ting!

We both looked at the microwave once it made a sound. The timer was already done and the food is ready to be taken out.

He opened it and attempts to hold the hot bowl with his bare hand.

" WAIT-here! "
He paused and looked at me, I gave  him a potholder.

" Oh silly me, thank you y/n "
He took the potholder from my hand and pulled the hot bowl from the microwave, then putting it on the table.

" Eat up dear y/n "
He said.

" It's too hot.."
I claimed.

He stared into my eyes not even taking a glace on the food, he didn't dare looked away. I felt uneasy so i lowered my gaze and took a sit after.

He walked away not telling something. I was left alone in the kitchen room, It feels more comfortable when he's not around..or is it because of his stare that bothers me? Kind of.

I then began eating the reheated food. Not a while, He came back before i could finish.

" Yes? "
I said while chewing because he was looking down at me.

He shook his head and looked at the cabinet. Walking towards the cabinet and began searching for something.

I didn't mind him and continued eating.

" I'll be back tonight, You're safe here so don't worry about anything "
He said as he closed the cabinet door and turned around to look at me. I nod at him.

" You don't have to wait for me, Windows are tightly closed and doors are also locked. "
He added.

I nod at him again but i still haven't looked at him as speak.

He then went silent. The atmosphere got awkward because of the silence around us.

" Are you afraid of me? "
He asks.

My brows furrowed in confuse so i looked at him.
" Afraid? No- why? "
I said as i shook my head.

He nods.
" Nothing, Just wondering "
He said as he walks outside the kitchen room.

" I'll get going now, Be careful with your actions y/n "
He said before he closed the door and left.

" Yes..Yes.."
Brahms have then left the mansion and left me alone.