005

as soon as school was over , you immediately ran back home . when you arrived home , you slammed the door behind you not greeting your family as you would usually do .

" honey..? what's wrong ? " your mother said , knocking on the door .

you didn't want to even look at her face , you were so mad . why did they have to kill his parents ? why did they have to be jealous ? why did they have to be murderers ?

you were so furious . you had lost someone you treasured dearly , someone who you considered precious . someone who you deeply cared about . he was someone who had cares about even when you were mean to him . he was the one who would stay by your side . if only you had found out about this sooner . if only you weren't from that family . if only it was someone else he met during his childhood years .

you packed your clothes and things you needed into a suitcase and a backpack . you made a decision to leave this household . you couldn't stand the truth . it hurt . the bitter truth , something you'd never expect .

the knocks on your door gets louder . you placed your chair against the door , under the doorknob , locking the door so your parents took a longer time to find out you weren't there .

you struggled opening the window in your room . after a minute or two you finally opened it and jumped out the window, landing in the flowerbeds . fortunately , you weren't injured as your room wasn't that high up .

you ran across the road , and ran into the park , sitting on the bench . you were very nervous and scared as it's your first time running away .
you prayed to God to keep you safe . how did your normal highschool life turn into a disastrous one , falling apart slowly .

rethinking the horrible scene , replaying the awful memory in your mind . the way kazuha glared at you in that moment , the way he slapped your hand . the way you expected this but you didn't . you covered your mouth , crying .

" what's wrong , miss ..? " a male's voice could be heard .

you look up to see a short male with white hair and green eyes , he looked your age .

" it's a long story . " you replied coldly as the bot sat next to you .

" where's your home ? why are you alone ? " the boy looked left and right , asking tons of questions .

" why should i tell you ? " you said , standing up about to leave .

" well , if you need a place to stay for now , you could always hang around with me ! i'm bennett . i was out here looking for some wood . " bennett shrugged .

well , you did need shelter and you did need food , so why turn down his offer ?

" alright then , my bad for being mean . it's just ... " you sighed and not continuing your sentence .

" follow me ! my friends surely will be delighted to meet you . " the male beamed .

about 10 minutes of walking later , you reached a small house . ' I guess this is where it is , huh .'

" we're here ! " bennett said , knocking on the door .

" who dares to step into the abode of the prinzessin der verurtilung !? " a female with blonde hair and an eyepatch says .

the way she talked was really interesting , but creepy .

" this is fischl ! she's been my friend since childhood . " he smiled , introducing you to the girl .

your heart sank hearing the word childhood . it reminded you of him . everything is bringing you back to him .

" hey .. are you okay ? " bennett asked , noticing you being too quiet .

you just shook your head .

" well , there's an extra mattress here , you can rest there . " bennett said , soon yelping from accidentally burning his finger in hot cocoa .

you smiled and thanked him .

' maybe i do need rest . '