Cook?

"How would you like to cook crystal meth with me and my partner?"

Her face forms into a stone. Not one expression lays on Avahs face when Mr.White tells her that.

"What." She says, unsure on if hes joking or not.

"I need to leave my family with something, and all this chemotherapy is going to cost me. I need someone whose good with chemistry and youre the one for that." He says in one breath.

"What." She says again

"You know what I said. Think about it kid, and remember I have cancer so if you tell anyone thats on you." Mr. White says, patting Avah on the shoulder and walking out of the classroom.

Avah stays silent in the room for what seems like an hour. The bell eventually rings, signifying that next block is over.

She cant must up the courage to go back to class. Instead, she just walks home.

Home isnt that great of a place, but atleast she has her dad to come home to.

Avah and her father live in a little two bedroom apartment. Its not much but he really does try his best.

Saul Goodman is Avah's father, and more famously known as the lawyer of Albacurky.

His slogan, "Better calk Saul" haunts her every move. His face is plastered on every bench in town.

It gets old for her sometimes, but shes happy that hes happy.

"Hey kiddo!" Saul says when Avah walks through the door.

She smiles softly at him," Hey. I'm going to my room."

"Alrighty, dont work too hard." He jests.

Avah walks into her room and jumps onto her bed.

What should I do? She thought