SebCiel

"Sebastian! , Where are you Sebastian!" Claude was suddenly behind Ciel in the coldness of dark. "Oh there you are Sebastian!" Claude then strangled him while Ciel struggled to get away and whimper for Sebastian. "Seb..Sebastian he... Help me!" Then it all went dark and Ciel was scared.

Ciel had been having a nightmare and was screaming. "Sebastian! Where were you?! Take my... my soul already!" Sebastian was in the kitchen until he heard his young master whimpering and screaming. "My lord! It's just a nightmare. I'm right here." , Sebastian said. Sebastian ran to his master's bed and took a hold of his hand. Ciel woke up "No! Go away you monster! You never came to help." Despite him of being rude , Sebastian never left but smirked. "Young lord , I'm here now. I'll always be here. It's ok to cry. "Ciel tried to fight the tears so he wouldn't show his soft and weak side to Sebastian. "Leave me alone!" Sebastian picked Ciel up and held him in his long arms. Sebastian then carried him in the bridal style to sway him. Ciel noticed how gentle Sebastian's eyes were as they both stared at each other. Ciel blushed a little which was different for him because he felt a feeling that he never had before.

Ciel started to wake up a little more from his nightmare, reminding him of his parents in the fire. "I'm sorry Sebastian. I'm fine. Put me down , please." It was the first time Sebastian heard please from his master and insisted. "Boccan, your tea is ready. It is Earl Grey with scones." Sebastian rolled in the tray of snacks inside his bedroom. "Thanks, Sebastian. You can go back to your duties." "But my lord, you still need to be dressed?" *Ciel blushed a little while trying to hide it with a pillow.* "
Ciel's POV
After hearing Sebastian say that , he was thinking and staring off into space for a second. "Sebastian has always done this. Everyday. Why can't I face him right now? The way he stared into my eyes were... so gentle and loving. I don't know how he feels about me. But he can't love me because I'm only his food." Ciel thought. He then sighed and then responded, "Sure. Just go soft because I bruise easily." "Yes , I know my lord." , Sebastian smirked. Sebastian , like always started undressing me beginning at the shirt. Then lower. He never looked at me but he put on a mischievous smile. Sebastian , as he went down , took a slower pace than usual while undressing me this morning. He then put me in my day clothes which was a blue jacket and shorts with brown shoes , then looked up at my flushed , interesting face. "Master, are you alright?" , he said. "Yes Sebastian I'm perfectly fine!" I tried to hide my feelings. "Now go back to what you were doing and leave me alone." "Are you sure young lord?" "Yes." "As your wish, Boccan." Sebastian then left the room and I had time to think about my thoughts while sipping tea and eating freshly made scones.
Sebastian's POV
"My master is acting quite strange today." "Boccan never acts like this." "I could see the pain in his facial expression but something else." "That way he was staring into my eyes when I picked him up...could he have feelings?" Sebastian just shrugged it off and went into his room. He laid on his bed for the first time. "Sleeping is too much of a luxury for demons and it's boring." He then whispered In his head, "But it's not boring to watch my young Boccan sleeping in his peaceful and beautiful slumber." Sebastian didn't have anything to take care of at the time.

Ciel was going into the kitchen to find some snacks in the counter. He climbed up on a high stool. But he was much too short to reach it. "I can get it by myself.", he grunted. Suddenly, when he was reaching for the snack , a bag of flour dropped all over him instead. "Dahmit!" Then he saw Sebastian leaning on the kitchen door , chuckling at his master's mistake. Sebastian walked over with a smile. The boy said, "Dahmit Sebastian! Help me down this instant!" Even though he was furious and blushing from embarrassment, Sebastian still smiled. "I need a bath..." "Yes indeed, my lord." Sebastian quickly picked him up and carried him up to the bathroom, bridal style despite the flour getting on his nice, black suit. Sebastian liked to see his Lord's eyes. So deep but so blue. Ciel caught him staring, "Why are you looking at me like that?!" "You idiot!" "The butler didn't answer his command this time. The butler then put Ciel down on the floor inside the bathroom when they got there. "Boccan, I will be back soon with towels and a change of clothes. You're so clumsy, my lord." He then chuckled before he ran off. Ciel was deep in thought and was flushed once again.
Ciel's POV
"Why was he just staring at me like that?!" That idiot thinks he can make me soft and think of me as clumsy?" "That idiot...my idiot." "I need to tell him soon."