Luke gets sick

Request for Harry_styles_4_life_

I really enjoyed writing this and I hope you guys will like it as well! :) Enjoy!

***********************************

The four boys were sat around the living area of their bus playing a game of uno and listening to music as they had the next day off, so they could stay up as late as they wanted. Luke however, caught himself slowly falling asleep as it was his turn to play.

"You getting tired, mate?" Calum asked, noticing the blondes' eyes starting to droop.

Luke looked at him and rubbed his eyes with fisted hands, "Yeah, just a bit...I think I'll head on to bed now."

"Okay mate, g'night!" Calum told him and returned to the game with the others.

"Where'd Lukey go?" Ashton and Michael asked in unison.

"He's head off to bed, he looked really tired," Calum said to them.

"Well it is half two in the morning," Ashton laughed, "We should probably go to sleep soon too."

The other two agreed and then went off to their bunks, leaving the card game to clean up in the morning.

***************************************

As Luke laid there in his bunk trying to fall asleep, he felt a nagging pressure start to build in his head. He groaned silently and rubbed his temples. He really didn't want to get sick right now, and especially not on his one day off; they never had days off.

As he lay there under his blanket, his mind wandered to Maddie, his beloved girlfriend back at home. Whenever he became ill, she would come over to his house and take care of him when his mom wasn't home. She would give him massages, sing him to sleep, and basically be at his every beck and call. He loved her to pieces and wouldn't trade her for anyone the world. A smile formed on his lips and he finally drifted off to sleep.

***************************************

"Luke...Luke?" he was taken out of his sleep by the soft call of his name. "Luke, wake up mate. We have plans to go to the beach today!" Michael said to him, a little too enthusiastically for Luke's liking this early in the morning.

Luke groaned and pushed himself further into his pillow. "Mmm It's too early, what time is it anyway?"

"Aw come on mate, today's gonna be fun! Oh and it's like almost noon," he pulled the covers off of Luke and the blonde boy visibly began to shiver from the cool air making contact with his skin.

"Are you alright, Luke?" Michael asked worriedly. He placed his hand on Luke's forehead and pulled it away quickly, "Oh no Luke I think you've got a temperature..." he then said a bit louder, "Calum, Ash come here I think Luke is ill." The loudness of Michael's voice pierced its way into Luke's skull which made him cringe and groan at the pain.

Ashton and Calum came bursting through the doorway with worried looks on their faces.

"He's ill?" Ashton asked, moving closer to the youngest band member and feeling his forehead.

"Aww Lukey, what's wrong?" Calum asked.

"My head and stomach," Luke whimpered out. Now not only did he have a headache, but his stomach started to cramp up with every move he made.

"I'll get you some medicine to make it better, okay?" Michael said after ruffling Luke's hair up.

While Michael was busy gathering Luke's medicine, Ashton and Calum busied themselves with coddling Luke.