New life

//jon pov\\

It's my first day in a new town, no friends and just me and my mom. Tomorrow's the first day at my new school, i really hope everything goes alright. I should go get ready for bed, i feel tired..

>next morning<

"JONATHAN GET UP!! YOUR GOING TO BE LATE!!"

Fuck! I quickly get up and throw a baggy duran duran shirt and jeans on, and put some eyeliner under my eye. I go to the kitchen and grab a peice of toast and run outside to catch the bus; and manage to get in time. I sit in the back and put my headphones on, and play "come undone", duran duran is my favorite band if you couldenthave guessed.

I get to school and im shocked how big it is. I walk inside and get hit with a wave of anxiety, there are so many people here. I check what i have first class and its english, its also my homeroom. I get to the classroom and walk inside and i was immediatly greeted with mean looks, except for one boy. I sat down in a empty desk in the far back and i hear the bell ring. The teacher walks into class and she seems nice enough.

"Hello class, as you have already seen we have a new student! Jonathan Howsmon Davis please come up front!"

Fuck fuck fuck fuck..
I go up front and shyly introduce myself.
"Hello.. Um im Jonathan but call me Jon, i dont really care.."
-"What do you like Jon? I see you have a nice shirt, do you like that band?"
I lit up when the teacher asked me about my favorite band and started talking to her about it, apparently she likes them too. We spent half of class talking about music untill she sent me back to my seat and told everyone what to do. But during that time a boy from my class kept staring and smiling at me, he had a red cap backwards and was pretty buff.. and he has pretty eyes and nice hair.. Jonathan! What are you thinking, you aren't gay! Or mabey..

Next period i had free, so i decided to sit on a bench outside to study for a bit and listen to music. That jock came up to me.

"Hey, Jon is it? I like your makeup." He sits next to me.

"I uh.. thank you..? I like your shorts."
-"You seem really cool, wanna be friends?" He asks. I feel a weird feeling in my stomach and just smile and nod. "Great. Oh yeah, im Fred"
We start talking about rock and apparently he likes the genre too.

Third period i had p.e, shit.
I'm not so athletic and just decided to skip. I went in the bathroom and pulled out a cigarette and lit it, untill i heard someone come in. fuck.

"Jonathan! Is that you?!" A familiar voice shouted. "Its me, Fred!"
"Oh hey dude, what are you doing here?" I unlock the stall.
"I was worried where you are so i went to find you. Also, dont smoke!" He pulls the cig out of my mouth and puts it out.
"Hey that was my last one!"
Wait.. did he say he was worried about me..? I blush softly as he begins talking. He was in gym clothing so all his muscles were visible, i kept staring at his body and was so mesmerised.
"And mrs. Johnson told me- Jon what are you looking at?" He giggles and tightens his muscles as a tease.
"Oh- um.. nothing nothing.." i look away flustered. The class is over soon so he headed back, while i was left in the bathroom. I suffered for the next few hours and finally headed back home.

The next couple of weeks were the exact same, skipping classes ever so often to go smoke and hang out with Fred most of the time. We got fairly close.

One weekend i decided to invite him over, for a sleepover. Cant teens have fun?
He gladly accepted and camenat around 5 pm friday, when we finished our homework and everything.
I hear a knock at my door only to open it and see Fred. We do our handshake and he gets comfortable. My mom was out of town for the weekend so we had the house to ourself. We played card games and attempted to make dinner (we ended up ordering pizza) and played guitar for a bit. We were getting ready for bed when he started taking off his shirt. I stared at his perfect musculair body, and tight abs, and nice arms... Jonathan! Enough!
He sat on my bed.

"Hey um, jon, i have to tell you something.."
-"What is it man?"
"I think im gay."
-"Why do you think that..?" My heart races.
"Well.." He slowly leans towards me and gently kisses my lips. Holy shit.
"Fuck im sorry dude was that too awkward im so sorr-" i quickly grab his head and start making out with him. I feel a unusual feeling.. shit.. am i getting hard..?
I sit in his lap and slowly grind on his thigh while making out.
"C-calm down Jonny.." he mutters under his breath.
"Fuck.. im sorry Fred was that too fast..? I-im gonna go take care of myself really quick.." i start getting off of him untill he pins me down on my bed. "Ill take care of thaf for you, baby boy."

I get extreame butterflies in my stomach. My bulge getting bigger and bigger by the second. He gets to my pants and unzips them, pulling my hard dick out. I softly groan to his touch.
He kitty licks my tip before taking it all in
"O-oh fuck Freedd..!" I take his cap off and gently grab his hair, bobbing him up and down.
He grabs my balls and plays with them, it made me moan so loud.

He takes my cock out of his mouth and licks it up and down, that made me reach my limit.
"F-fuuck Freddy im g-gonna cuummm..!~" i scream out as i give him a facial.

He licks some of my seed off.
"Wow jonnyboy.. you were amazingg.." he gently kisses my soft weiner while hugging me.
"Are we dating now..?"
-"I guess so, freddie-bae."

end

[Hi guys author joey here, this is gonna have a big plot twist i hope you like it mwah]