7

Joe's pov
I rubbed Caspar's back while listening to the others conversation. I think it was about the new ships but I had no idea to be honest. I looked down at Caspar again and felt his breath against my skin.

To be honest, I loved it. But if someone asked me I would say it felt creepy. Cause that what I do. Say things that I should and say how I should feel.

I like Caspar, I really do but maybe it had turned in to something more. Maybe I love him.
No.
I don't.
I just like him, okay?
You can't love your roommate, you just can't.

Who am I kidding, Maybe I do love him. I looked up again and me and Tyler's eyes met. He knew that I liked how Caspar's breath touched my skin and how his head perfectly fells on mine every time he falls asleep.

I heard Caspar's snores and realised he had fallen asleep. I stood up and carried Caspar downstairs to his bedroom. I lie him down and took the covers over him. I closed the door and walk upstairs again. When I got up everybody stops talking and went quiet.

"What?" I ask and sat down on the cough. "We can see that you like Caspar Joe." Zoe said. "Yeah, more than a friend." Joey said and turned his head to me. I felt the red creep up on my cheeks and looked down. Everyone went quit for a while. "...and we think he likes you back." Alfie says. My head turns to his and I almost chocked: "What?" "He likes you too!" Zoe says and almost push me downstairs. "...So go and make Jaspar reality!"

I stood on the stairs for a while un till I walked in to Caspar's room and lie down beside him. "Good night Caspy." "Good night Jojo."