02. hyper romance

jisung felt awkward. he didn't have to question why that was, he already knew why he felt like that, and it wasn't a hard guess. i mean—who wouldn't feel awkward after seeing their ex (not to mention the only one he loved for real) and with a baby? of course there's a bit emotional sadness inside him but after giving birth and having a child, jisung doesn't feel like he has a need to feel sad after finally reuniting with him. it's not like they ended things in bad term.

which comes his second worry. they didn't end thing in a bad term. meaning? meaning, there could still be romantic feelings attached.

jisung doesn't want to deal with emotions right now. he doesn't want to see or kiss anyone, he just wants to have a good time with his daughter. he doesn't want any romantic things getting in a way...or at least, that's what his mother's instincts want to say. but jisung is still a 22 year old who needs to take care of his desire.

and minho is his one of a kind drug he so much misses and loves. minho is right here, not in the right moment because jisung is literally single and craving some touch, minho just had to show up now out of all times, didn't he?

jisung sighs when they get to his apartment door. he expects minho to just walk away and leave because that's what most ex's do, but minho stays put and waits for jisung to open the door as if...as if they were together. ugh, or maybe jisung was just paranoid.

jisung embarrassedly clears his throat when he opens the door and reveals his new apartment where jimin runs inside, excitedly. minho gestures for jisung to walk in, and fuck him because how can he act so kindly when they literally just met not even an hour ago? minho feels weird, like he's forgetting something, but then he shrugs it off when he realizes jisung has already gone inside. minho follows from behind, setting the car seat on the ground, walking more inside the apartment like he didn't just leave his girlfriend back there.

that's what he was forgetting. who he was forgetting, not something.

jimin is walking around the room with her black boots that are styled in a fashionable way that even minho is surprised to see. last time he saw jisung, he didn't have any jobs because he always said "they're too much work," which was exactly what work was about.

jisung unconsciously called out for jimin. "do you want to take your jacket off?" jisung asked, like he always did whenever they got somewhere safe and warm. it was natural thing that he did, and it was only then after he was taking off jimin's jacket did he realize who was with them.

he probably shouldn't have felt self conscious, but he did, for unknown reasons. jisung tried not pay any attention to the figure standing nearby beside him, most likely watching them. but when he did pay attention to minho, it wasn't because he lost by his own words, simply because minho was the one who spoke and grabbed his attention because what else can you do when someone asks you a question? obviously give them your attention.

jisung was taking off jimin's boots when minho asks, "where did you get the boots?" he moved away from his spot and walked a foot closer to jisung.

jisung merely acknowledges minho, too many things to even notice about him. his new hair style, his fucking smell, his outfit, his face (!), his body (which has become a better fit than the last time jisung saw him, especially his arms), his voice, fuck, what else is jisung missing? oh, right, he seems to have better control over his second gender. his alpha.

minho has completely won the "best ex" with whatever ex boyfriends jisung had now. was there even a competition to begin with? jisung has to wonder for a second how the hell did he managed to have minho, all to himself once before. did jisung miss a fucking chapter where minho was only dating him because of some dare? but of course that couldn't be it because minho was the one more obsessed with him than jisung was.