03. sweet sun makes me crazy

jisung has been worrying for the past 8 hours. it's been 8 hours since he last saw minho, since he last smelled his goddamn pheromones. gosh they smelt just the same. and maybe that was the problem. he's been having to calm down this heat inside him that has been happening for the past 4 hours. 4 hours ago his mother had came to pick up jimin, and she immediately realized that her son was having his problems with his pheromones and she knew she had to babysit jimin until the next day. really, jisung didn't need to ask his mother for anything as she was already on it before even given 1 minute to think about it.

thats what jisung loved most about his mother. she wasn't hesitant when things were going on. she was like a tiger despite being an omega. and it was exactly that that made jisung hope that he can be just like her as well. omegas where normally seen as "pathetic humans who can't live without an alpha" or, "easy targets cause they don't have a high egoist like alphas do" which, may i point out isn't true. omegas are like that because they live in that point of view in everyone else's eyes, which in return makes them think that's who they're supposed to be. useless omegas who are only used like sex toys. 

     if only the world saw more to them. 

anyway, jisung feels heavy. his insides are so damn hot that it feels like his heat might just end up coming unexpectedly. really, he hopes that isn't the case right now. 

jisung takes in a deep breath in hopes it'll help with his jitters. he doesn't know what to do about this yearning for minho — or anyone really is making him feel so desperate. jisung has a thought it's probably because of seeing minho after so many years later. this must be a normal reaction, right? it's totally normal to see the only love of your life after so many years later, right?? 

yes, totally. 

jisung hums to himself and begins to walk towards a room which already has a bed inside and a wardrobe in the side, making it his own he closes the door and lies in the bed to himself. his hands began to shake as they slowly bring down his pants, his ass already soaking wet from the memory of his ex. this is all minho's fault for being so incredibly fucking handsome and attractive to the eye. 

jisung slowly starts sliding a finger inside his hole and whimpers from the contact. he hasn't masturbated in 3 years, and it feels strangely new and painful to stretch his own hole and touch himself like he used to do when he didn't have a child of his own. it actually feels like a sin. jisung already has a child and here he was masturbating and remembering about his ex's fresh minty pheromones. 

   fuck he's gonna be done for if he can't hold back when meeting minho later. 

-; ➳♡゛

a knock comes behind jisung's front door, and jisung is immediately greeted by a gush of anxiety. he jumps down from sitting on the counter and slowly fixes his pants and jean jacket he had hurriedly put on minutes ago. it's currently 8:30 and jisung felt like eternity waiting for that knock. finally, it was here. no, he was here. jisung felt jittery all over again. 

calm down, jisung! he reminded himself as he felt overly excited to see minho that is still in fact considered his ex. and, not only that, he must have a girlfriend or something. jisung makes his way to the door and gradually unlocks it at a normal paste as he knows if he overdoes it, minho would most definitely see how excited he is. 

no one should be this excited to their ex, right? 

jisung is right away greeted by minho's minty fresh fragrant pheromones, his omega feels like it's about to burst from happiness. and for that, jisung curses himself for such a thing to feel about.