Chapter 1

Bbb's POV:

Me and the team just finished saving a power sphera named Dreambot, the power sphera that has information on your dreams, even nightmares! Cool right? I've just learnt it in the power sphera book Ochobot got me. Commander called us all for a meeting, I wonder why.

"Cadets!" Commander's hologram came up, we all do our usual TAPOPS salute "Congrats on saving Dreambot! We have another task for you." "Halah, why another task Commander?" "Don't worry Gopal, we are together so we can finish it early!" I reassured my bestfriend "This task will be different, you will all go to a station called Laskar Station to protect the station." Commander continued.

Laskar Station? Never heard of that. "Sorry Commander but what is Laskar Station amd why do you need us to protect the station?" I asked politely "Laskar Station is known for repairing and ofcourse rescuing power spheras, they are lacking in power due to their agents on vacation, I want you to stay there for two months." Silence was in the room until..

"TWO MONTHS!?" We all said in unison, shocked for the amount of time we need to protect the station "Yes, two months. Now get going! I sent Captain Papa the coordinates of the station" "Yes Commander!" We all saluted and the hologram closed.

"Captain Papa! Let's go now to Laskar Station!" I commanded our teacher receiving a salute back, to be honest I'm confused with my position, I'm called a cadet but I can command Captain Papa who is way above me to pilot the ship, eh whatever. We are setting off to Laskar Station right now and the team is packing our stuff for two months.

[T I M E S K I P]

"Disciples of Justice! We've arrived at Laskar Station, prepare for landing!" Captain Papa said, we all sat down in our seats as we started landing "Wah! The station is huge" I exclaimed as I look outside, then Fang patted my shoulder "Bbb my friend, what do you think Laskar Station is a small station hm?" He said as I scratched the back of my neck. "Okay, we landed! Ochobot, Send Justice and Cattus back to Earth!" Captain Papa said "Weh, let me come too Captain Papa!" Gopal said getting off his seat but a shadow tiger stopped him, "Wey Gopal, we have to protect this station!" Gopal then went back to his original spot and stood there sad, I chuckled to my friends behaviour.

"Kuasa Teleportasi! (Teleportation Power!)" I heard Ochobot said as a portal opened to Earth "Byebye Disciples of Justice! Goodluck with the mission!" "Bye Captain Papa!" As the portal closed, we all went out to see Laskar Station all dark and gloomy.

"Erm, what happened here? Why is there no one?" Yaya said as I shrugged but then we hear a explosion, oh no. I looked at my team showing the same expression as me "Gopal with Yaya and Ying, Fang with me!" "Roger that!" They all saluted as I ran with Fang behind me.

As we arrived where the latest explosion was, we saw.. "ADUDU!?" Our enemy since we were 10 "Boss! Bbb and Fang are here!" "Ish, I know you stupid robot! Don't let them get Medalbot!" He said as I look at the power sphera, I looked at Fang and we both nodded as a signal to attack.

"Bbb Triple Split!" I tripled splitted to Halilintar, Solar, and Ice "Harimau Bayang! (Shadow Tiger!)"

"Tembakan Solar!"

"Pedang Halilintar!"

"Panah Ais!"

After sometime, Adudu and Probe was defeated and the rest of the team arrived and Yaya put them in her gravity bubble, I merged back with the elements and I walked to Medalbot as the power sphera hugged me "Thank you for saving me!" It said as I patted the power sphera's head.

"Thank you Cadets for saving Medalbot, I'm sorry for the unpleasant welcome." We all turned to see someone with a grey metal mask..? Confused expressions were planted on our faces as the person grabbed Medalbot from me. "My name is Laksamana/Admiral Maskmana for Laskar Station." We all then saluted immediately "Ah it's okay Admiral! We're glad to help anyway hehe." I replied "Very polite of you, Bbb. You and your team should get some rest, come let me show you where you are going to stay." We all then followed Admiral Maskmana inside the station.

"Wah! Isn't that the Master of 7 elements?"

"Is that the kid that defeated the legendary Retak'ka?"

"Are those the kids who defeated Retak'ka?"

We all heard agents whispering about us, huh we are quite famous now "This is the girls room"

"Wah! Thank you Admiral!" The girls said as they went in their room and unpacked "Come follow me to the boys room" We all nodded and followed him to the door next the girls room "Here we are, so what do you think?"

"Wah! This is amazing Admiral! Thank you!" The three of us saluted "Make yourself at home." We nodded and went in our rooms and unpacked. "I call top!" Gopal said "I take top too! Hah that leaves you with the bottom bunk Bbb!" Fang said as I sighed, I picked the bottom bunk below Gopal. We all then just chatted for a 30 minutes until Gopal decided to play his videogame, leaving me and Fang alone.

"Fang, do you want to train?" I asked Fang, he nodded and we went to Admiral Maskmana for a place to train, we went to the Main Control room door and the door opened revealing Maskmana on his computer "Sorry for disturb you Admiral, but can we use a training room to train?" "Yes, let me find a available one for you two." He then typed some stuff "Room 2 is available." "Thank you Admiral!" We both saluted and went to the trainkng room.

Maskmana's POV:

"Not even going to say a thing to him, Amato?" "Oh let him be, he's scared because he left his son for 7 years." Mechabot said "Oh please, I left him for 7 years to be independent." Amato said, as I just sighed hearing the word 'independent' knowing what his soon went through from the reports of Tarung and Koko Ci. Soon someone in a black cloak and mask making them not see-able came in "I'm here to report about my mission, Admiral" the person saluted "Thank you, Kai. You can leave the report here." I said to Kai as he nodded and took off his black cloak and mask.

"Say Amato, let's see him train." I said making Kai confused then saw the Room 2 being used by Bbb and Fang, his jaw dropped and his eyes lit up..

"BBB!?"

-------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading the first Chapter! I hope you enjoy the book for now and forgive me for any typos, vocabulary, and grammar, mistakes, English is not my mother language.
I'm practicing my Malay too.

All characters used is from Monsta (Except for Kai), I am simply borrowing the characters for this book!

-R