Chapter 7

"Bbb! Let's go to that food stall!" Gopal said as he pointed at the food stall that are selling some skewers.

"Ish Gopal! We've been walking for who knows how long and my legs are tired.." Bbb tiredly said as he looked at Gopal with a unamused face.

"We have only walked for like an hour!" Gopal said as he bought a few skewers.

"Haih.. Give Bbb a break, Gopal. He's not as excited as you for this kind of stuff right now." Ochobot said as he looked for Steelbot's signal.

"You guys make a good team huh?" Kai said making Bbb's mood go downwards.

Whenever Kai talks or do a action, even when someone mentions his name, Bbb always act like this. He didn't want to hear anything related to him, wow the amount of hatred towards Kai.

"Thank you Captain!" Ochobot said smiling.

"We got praised by a Captain, Bbb! How cool is that!?" Gopal said as Bbb just hummed.

"Aik Bbb? Why the sudden mood swing? Are you okay?" Ochobot asked concerned for his bestfriend.

"I'm fine." Bbb coldly said as he checked his watch and find the signal of Steelbot, disappearing into the crowd without anyone noticing.

"Eh? Why is he acting so cold? What happened to him, Ochobot!" Gopal asked while shaking Ochobot.

"Weh weh! Stop shaking me! I don't know too!" Ochobot yelled as he began getting dizzy.

"Eh? Hehe, sorry Ochobot." Gopal chuckled nervously.

"As he always act like this?" Kai asked, remembering about what happened at the spaceship earlier.

"No.. He never act like this. He is always the most confident and happiest amongst all of us, now he is just gloomy and cold. I'm pretty sure the others know about this too and we're hoping to find out what happened." Ochobot said as Gopal nodded.

"Eh? Where is Bbb?" Gopal asked, Ochobot and Kai just shrugged.

"I found Steelbot." Bbb coldly said as he appeared behind Gopal and showed them a power sphera in his arm that is currently shut off.

"Weh! Don't scare me like that!" Gopal shivered as Bbb just nodded and looked down.

"Wah! So sneaky Bbb! I didn't even notice you leaving." Kai said, making Bbb clench his fist.

That explains everything, how Kai didn't even notice his little brother disappearing into the crowd. They didn't realise the whole time he was gone? Did they forgot about him?

"I already contacted the others! Let's go back to the ship." Ochobot said as Kai and Gopal nodded as the three of them began walking.

Bbb walked a bit more slower behind them, while thinking of many things. Mostly about his hatred towarda Kai and how they forgot him.

'Did they really forgot about me?

'I thought they were my bestfriends.'

'I hate Kai. I hate him. I hate him. I HATE HIM!'

'Why is my life like this?'

Without Bbb realising it, they are already back in the spaceship with the others and are already on their way back to TAPOPS.

Bbb went and sit down on a chair while waiting, back in his thoughts again while looking down with Ochobot sitting on his lap.

"Wei Gopal! Do you know why Bbb is acting like that?" Ying asked making Gopal shrugged.

"Ish, how come you don't know? He's your friend." Fang said.

"Dey! If I knew why he is acting like that, I would've told you guys way earlier." Gopal said.